Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha to The Gooners for £9m in January?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Zaha would fit nicely into the Dobbie role. I expect Bobby Z would as well.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
No need to shout :lol: Any player with ambition will be off in a shot , quadrupling their wages and bonuses , a massive signing on fee and a percentage of the transfer fee.

Doesnt always work like that Modric/Fab/Van Persie stayed an extra season, Im pretty sure Zaha wont be off in Jan unless its a silly amount of money and/or he his loaned back to Palace.

Why would the Palace board sell a player for £9 million when he could play a part in promotion and £80 million?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I think Slutrian and his boyfriend are angry little Hoodies !!
Dont the youngsters make you laugh !!! ha ha ha

Good to see your club suffers just as much from having idiotic homophobes in it as mine does.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Zaha would fit nicely into the Dobbie role. I expect Bobby Z would as well.

On the bench you mean? Because lets face it if we had someone as creative as Zaha Poyet would stick him on the bench and Ashley Barnes would still be picked ahead of him.

f*** me even if we had Ronaldo AND Messi they would both (or one) be on the bench instead of Barnes.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Good to see your club suffers just as much from having idiotic homophobes in it as mine does.

I hope your not trying to say im homophobic matey as my best friend is Gay !!!
And im sure he will tell you otherwise and find my remark equally as funny as i and others do !!!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

I think people just like to read anything anyone says about gay people as homophobic especially Palarse fans on here who im sure have supressed feelings about their own sexulaity but are too scared to admit it !!!

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Dougie Freedman didn't want to leave and was Palace through and through but he has , for the money and a bigger club.

If, and it's a big if that we go up, we'll give him £25k a week to stay. We'll know more or less if we are in the mix come the window in January.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I hope your not trying to say im homophobic matey as my best friend is Gay !!!
And im sure he will tell you otherwise and find my remark equally as funny as i and others do !!!

Ah the good old favourite 'my bestmate is so I can't be a bigot' defence. Followed up with the 'and because he's part of that minority he can act as a spokesman for the whole of it' gambit.

I'd perfectly prepared to accept that you're not a homophobe Baz. Your comment was homophobic though. Perhaps your gay bestfriend might be able to explain why to you.

Oh and for the record, Zaha will eventually go, we will get a decent amount for him when he does but I doubt he'll go for as little as £9m and I'll doubt it will be in january.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I think people just like to read anything anyone says about gay people as homophobic especially Palarse fans on here who im sure have supressed feelings about their own sexulaity but are too scared to admit it !!!

Could be, but i never put the arse in Palace, do i?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Has there been a statement anywhere that Palace did get compensation from Bolton? If Dougie left and later signed for Bolton, I assume they didn't.

Yes. We got compensation for Dougie, and for Lennie Lawrence.

By the way, Zaha won't be going anywhere for £9m. If you actually read the article, it even says so: "It is highly unlikely Palace will accept an £9million offer".

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yes. We got compensation for Dougie, and for Lennie Lawrence.

By the way, Zaha won't be going anywhere for £9m. If you actually read the article, it even says so: "It is highly unlikely Palace will accept an £9million offer".

His head will be turned by the cash and the attention and the cash....

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
f*** me its hardly offesive, you people crack me up, when running through animal sounds with my two year old son, can i include immitating a monkey, or will someone kick off about that?

Sense at last !!!!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Ah the good old favourite 'my bestmate is so I can't be a bigot' defence. Followed up with the 'and because he's part of that minority he can act as a spokesman for the whole of it' gambit.

I'd perfectly prepared to accept that you're not a homophobe Baz. Your comment was homophobic though. Perhaps your gay bestfriend might be able to explain why to you.

Oh and for the record, Zaha will eventually go, we will get a decent amount for him when he does but I doubt he'll go for as little as £9m and I'll doubt it will be in january.

I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone what I do or say pal, just suffice to say it sounds like to me that you are trying to cause an argument for arguments sake.
I met plenty of people like you at Uni, the PC and bleeding heart brigade that will pretend to be concerned over any cause going because it suits them at the time and they think it makes them look good to the rest of the world.
It doesn't, it just makes you look increasingly stupid (which you quite obviously are) and very very petty minded.
Someone saying he/she doesn't like a black footballer or a white footballer to someone with a guttural mind like yours would mean they are racist would it ??
To you yes, to people that live in the real world NO !!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has there been a statement anywhere that Palace did get compensation from Bolton?
Where is the statement?
The article just repeats what the journo is fed. CPFC say they won't, but we don't know do we.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Where is the statement?
The article just repeats what the journo is fed. CPFC say they won't, but we don't know do we.

I think Steve Browett has stated on the BBS that the compo from Bolton will virtually cover the compo to Blackpool.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Can I nominate Parish for a comedy gold award. His "Zaha worth more than £20 million" is pure comedy. Have a look at who has ever commanded over £20m and only the comical price of Carroll would indicate an unproven championship player getting half that at most.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here