Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha to The Gooners for £9m in January?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
If some f***ing mug pays £20 million for the diving **** then I'll pay £2,000 to anyone/charity and will stand stark bollox naked outside falmer station with a placard saying - Im bigbelly and Im sorry for doubting CPFC2010 valuation of their scummy players.

I expect you'll welch on that just like Fifth Column has failed to pay the REMF it's £500 for Holloway joining us. Doing that to a charity for shame.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I expect you'll welch on that just like Fifth Column has failed to pay the REMF it's £500 for Holloway joining us. Doing that to a charity for shame.

I always pay my bets unlike one of your own who has refused to pay up.

Got your PM [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] and will pay my debt to your chosen charity.

A very worthy charity as well.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I expect you'll welch on that just like Fifth Column has failed to pay the REMF it's £500 for Holloway joining us.
Wasn't he just taking the piss out of Seaside's welching?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
and you would know this...HOW ???
seems like you have a massive interest in a club you all hate

ZZZZZZZZZ !!! No I just know a lot more about what goes on in football everywhere than you do, simple !!!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
and you would know this...HOW ???
seems like you have a massive interest in a club you all hate

From the palace fan with 2 accounts on NSC

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352044096.802477.jpg

Edit: now believed to be 3 accounts :lol:

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
yeah ok mastermind!! you know nothing about football or you wouldnt be a weed
So you think that people that know about football refuse to support their local team? Maybe that's how it works in your neck of the woods.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
And Freedman went because A) he was reportedly offered 3 times his salary at Palace and most people would jump at that and B) The owners did nothing to stand in his way as far as I can see, so as long as they got the compensation they felt was right they allowed him to leave.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Well I'm going to enjoy him wile I can
First Time I can remember an entire stand on their feet clapping one player for a outrages piece of brilliance zaha produced yesterday ,it was breath tacking

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If your still in the play off positions come the end of January Zaha will stay until the end of the season I would think

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And Freedman went because A) he was reportedly offered 3 times his salary at Palace and most people would jump at that and B) The owners did nothing to stand in his way as far as I can see
Well it wouldn't be difficult for a club to treble Zaha's salary. And CPFC refused Bolton permission to speak to Dougie, but then he went, so I see no reason why the same can't happen with Zaha.

so as long as they got the compensation they felt was right they allowed him to leave.
Did they actually get any? He seemed to just leave, and Bolton didn't offer him a job until later.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Well it wouldn't be difficult for a club to treble Zaha's salary. And CPFC refused Bolton permission to speak to Dougie, but then he went, so I see no reason why the same can't happen with Zaha.

Did they actually get any? He seemed to just leave, and Bolton didn't offer him a job until later.

The club refused permission because if they had granted It then Freedman could have walked and Bolton would not have had to pay compensation. As soon as the comp was agreed permission was granted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here