Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha to The Gooners for £9m in January?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Have you copied and pasted that from a posting by Seaside ?

Anyone who isn't a Brighton fan and has seen him play this season would agree. He is sensational.

Have you backtracked from your blatant lie about Zaha and Bolton?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Have you copied and pasted that from a posting by Seaside ?

Anyone who isn't a Brighton fan and has seen him play this season would agree. He is sensational.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dougie Freedman had 6 months left on his contract.

Wilfried has 5 years.

I have no doubt that he will leave and succeed at a bigger club for far more cash - but it won't be in January and it won't be for less than £15m.

From what I believe is one of your own fans:
All the power is with the players. All contracts do is safeguard the club for a transfer fee. If the player wants to go, he and his advisers will find a way out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Are you privy to the deal that allowed Dougie to go to Bolton once CPFC2010 heard the word "compensation" ? Do you know for absolutely sure that Winifred doesn't want to play for Dougie before moving on again to a bigger club ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Are you privy to the deal that allowed Dougie to go to Bolton once CPFC2010 heard the word "compensation" ? Do you know for absolutely sure that Winifred doesn't want to play for Dougie before moving on again to a bigger club ?

:bla::bla::bla:

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Even if he does go in January which I very much doubt but footballs a funny old thing he will still be here to terrorise you in a few weeks jat

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Are you some sort of mentallist?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Wolves chum of mine said he absolutely won your recent game virtually on his own. That boy really does have talent.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Wolves chum of mine said he absolutely won your recent game virtually on his own. That boy really does have talent.

He is special I'm not one to overhype players at all but he is the best player I've seen at Selhurst.
Bar no one,last year he was very inconsistent and got knocked off the ball a bit but this he is a very different animal.
If he stays fit we have a chance of a very good season .

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

As Bozza says - you are mentalist.

Why on EARTH would you want to sign for Bolton when Arsenal, Spurs, United, City, Liverpool etc. are queuing up to sign you? Also, I highly doubt Bolton have £15m to spend.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
He is worth whatever a club is willing to pay for him, quite simply though he is an exceptional talent and his decision making is improving all the time, but rarely have I seen defenders humiliated as often as they are when up against him, simply breathtaking. He made Blackburn's defenders look ridiculous yesterday, no matter how many they put on him.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Under £15million will be a mugging?:lolol:

Absolutely pathetic comment from deluded Palace :facepalm:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I told everyone 2 weeks ago that is why Freedman was leaving because Parrish and Arsenal have a pre-agreement that Zaha would be going there in Jan
along with Williams !!

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I told everyone 2 weeks ago that is why Freedman was leaving because Parrish and Arsenal have a pre-agreement that Zaha would be going there in Jan
along with Williams !!

and you would know this...HOW ???
seems like you have a massive interest in a club you all hate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here