Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
So you think in 6 months time no one on here will rate Bissouma?

Well I'm going to put it out there. If Yves get a transfer to a top club......City, Liverpool or a Spanish giant, not sure about United & Arsenal he will become the most successful ex Albion player since Lawro. Good luck to him, he is a fantastic player in the making thats why these clubs are licking their transfer busting lips and want him. Great player though if he moves on or not. I think he will and we see a better player than we have seen.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Looks for all the world like yer typical EPL tvvat starting to believe in their own über hype :tosser:

Would maybe do better focussing on the here and now - and his shite unfocussed shooting boots. He ain't all that - no matter what the echo chamber tells him :shrug:

:fishing:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1c2399047daf152ad59101b816af1904.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody love those trainers

Any of the cool dudes on NSC know the make and style?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What does that twitter mean?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He will lose his Albion best mates when he joins Liverpool?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Anything he puts on Instagram (like this pic) gets nothing in reply apart from 10,000 “Come to Arsenal” comments.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Congratulations on being the only Brighton fan who thinks Bissouma ‘ain’t all that’.

I'll poke my head up over the parapet and also say that I don't think Bissouma is "all that"

Maybe if he goes to Leeds and Bielsa works his wizardly magic on him but for now I'm not absolutely certain.
But I'll qualify my statement by also saying that I'm not sure on lazy Pogba, one-trick spoiler Kante and bingo ball selecting and over-complicating Graham Potter, all of whom certain Premier League teams would pay millions for so I'm willing to accept I could be completely and utterly stoopid.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I'll poke my head up over the parapet and also say that I don't think Bissouma is "all that"

Maybe if he goes to Leeds and Bielsa works his wizardly magic on him but for now I'm not absolutely certain.
But I'll qualify my statement by also saying that I'm not sure on lazy Pogba, one-trick spoiler Kante and bingo ball selecting and over-complicating Graham Potter, all of whom certain Premier League teams would pay millions for so I'm willing to accept I could be completely and utterly stoopid.

Bielsa has worked with him at Lille. He tried playing him at RB.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Biss ain't all that? Absolutely special kind of f8ckwit to think that, or know nothing about football.

Luckily, people who know about football can see what a player he is..

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
English is obviously not his first language so he can be forgiven.

Must be said though, I can't make sense of his quote at all. Perhaps it's meant to be cryptic.

Either way, given the 'signing' emoji, he's quite clearly due to discuss a contact with another club, or already is.

Where was the picture taken? That could be a clue. Looks like a posh/corporate waiting room, with a socially distanced meeting going on in the background.

Ooh yes overlooked that signing emoji.....seems to me a deal maybe done & he will move on from 'some' of his present mates?

Looks like a classy hotel,

In Barcelona :eek:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I think we are all expecting to say goodbye this summer. Hopefully we haven't gone too early. Kante's performance yesterday could highlight the importance of a very good defensive midfielder and encourage a bidding war among the CL qualifiers.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Where was the picture taken? That could be a clue. Looks like a posh/corporate waiting room, with a socially distanced meeting going on in the background.
It's a hotel - the people behind are outside and you can see a posh hotel luggage trolley at the top left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here