Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I hope this is a very bad joke.

Yeah, he’s rubbish. He was always a preening, work-shy, arrogant, show pony. Tell yourself whatever you want.

He’s been nothing less than absolutely top class for us every single game. Don’t start slandering him. He’s never once displayed arrogance or a lack of work ethic. If we get a fair price for him and he moves on, fair play.

Just the same ole same ole show pony flaunting his Blessing-From-God good fortune. Fair play to the boy. But asking us just subscribe to his personal media shite. **** that for a game of mediocre soldiers that have precisely ZERO by way of shooting ability. Just a big daft boy still finding his way and nowhere NEAR worth the sums being bandied about. IMHO, like :shrug:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just the same ole same ole show pony flaunting his Blessing-From-God good fortune. Fair play to the boy. But asking us just subscribe to his personal media shite. **** that for a game of mediocre soldiers that have precisely ZERO by way of shooting ability. Just a big daft boy still finding his way and nowhere NEAR worth the sums being bandied about. IMHO, like :shrug:

I'm sure the interested clubs will take your opinion in consideration and decide to spend their £40m on Ashley Barnes instead.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington

Don't worry about it.

I always get strange responses when I tell people I think love is an overrated emotion.

I also don't find orgasms do it for me, but apparently that's because I suffered a blow to the head as a child.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are you OK, THPP? Just a bit worried....

Has always liked to come up with outrageous opinions on football though.

Disappointed he hasn’t come up with a one liner derogatory catch phrase for Biss

This is the man who came up with One In Ten Glenn and Leon Knight, he’s alright

ALWAYS goes against the flow, he also Scottish don’t ya know, so has very high standards on what footballers should be :lolol:

Don’t ever change THPP :smile:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Has always liked to come up with outrageous opinions on football though.

Disappointed he hasn’t come up with a one liner derogatory catch phrase for Biss

This is the man who came up with One In Ten Glenn and Leon Knight, he’s alright

ALWAYS goes against the flow, he also Scottish don’t ya know, so has very high standards on what footballers should be :lolol:

Don’t ever change THPP :smile:
Leon Knight he’s all right :thumbsup:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
All good here cheers. Well good as ever was. Which may or may not be saying much :shrug:

Hope all is good with you also.

But will reserve the right to ALWAYS call out EPL no-marks acting like Ripped Jeans Rock Gods in Dubai. Forgive me if I fail to worship accordingly :tosser:

FVY0Pxw.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Blimey THPP. Can't agree with you on this one. Yes, in terms of shooting Biss has poor decision making and therefore poor accuracy but every other part of his game is not so much Big Six as Top Three. Incredibly lucky to have him - only Kante is better in that position, considering how Fernandinho has aged. I'd have him over either Rice or Phillips for certain, two players who will be mostly redundant when we play the Chilly Jockos soon :kiss: :moo:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
All good here cheers. Well good as ever was. Which may or may not be saying much :shrug:

But will reserve the right to ALWAYS call out EPL no-marks acting like Ripped Jeans Rock Gods in Dubai. Forgive me if I fail to worship accordingly :tosser:
Hang on.....don't you think Bissouma is the real deal?

He will command a fee upwards of 35million and if he doesn't leave will be a vital player for us next season. When was the last Albion player to attract so much interest?

Oh you are kidding ain't you? :ohmy:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey THPP. Can't agree with you on this one. Yes, in terms of shooting Biss has poor decision making and therefore poor accuracy but every other part of his game is not so much Big Six as Top Three. Incredibly lucky to have him - only Kante is better in that position, considering how Fernandinho has aged. I'd have him over either Rice or Phillips for certain, two players who will be mostly redundant when we play the Chilly Jockos soon :kiss: :moo:

Just a bit bored of being invited to worship these vvankstain players just passing through nowadays my friend. Will continue to just go to football for pies and pints and above all meeting up with mates. All the rest can DO one

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Rather suspect you are going to be proved massively wrong at some point in the next couple of months (I 'think' you're massively wrong now, but the proof will come). He'll be worth what TB will accept.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I kind of remember midfield Generals who could run a game AND finish too as a bonus, Robson, Souness, Molby, Mc Allister, Strachan and Dalglish and more recently, Gerrard and Lampard ... Is Bissouma really making that much difference to our team when we finish 5th bottom ?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I kind of remember midfield Generals who could run a game AND finish too as a bonus, Robson, Souness, Molby, Mc Allister, Strachan and Dalglish and more recently, Gerrard and Lampard ... Is Bissouma really making that much difference to our team when we finish 5th bottom ?

Surely the players you mentioned improved immensely when they moved to a top team with top class players? I would imagine Bissouma would be a better player with top players around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here