Not open for further replies.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I am pretty sure Biss grew up in poverty that no-one in Brighton would have any idea of, so you're probably picking the wrong target here. Funny how no-one picks on Ben White & Aaron Connolly hiring speed boats in Ibiza & Greece last summer wearing £500 swimming shorts, £250 'sliders' etc... Even this weekend Aaron Connolly was posting photos from the fairly exclusive 'Radio' in London, in about £2k worth of designer gear... :sick:
Eh? I’m quite sure I said players and not one particular player ??? Anyway that wasn’t really the point I was bemused as why Vagabond laid into THPP for quoting he liked meeting his mates and having a few pints at football :shrug:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Eh? I’m quite sure I said players and not one particular player ???

Fair enough, was just as we are in the Bissouma thread it appeared to be related to that

Personally if that kind of thing bothered me I'd avoid social media and probably also stay away from Premier League football and buying one of the more expensive season tickets in the league to avoid the 'wealth'

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Eh? I’m quite sure I said players and not one particular player ??? Anyway that wasn’t really the point I was bemused as why Vagabond laid into THPP for quoting he liked meeting his mates and having a few pints at football :shrug:

Not really what I said at all, more bemused at someone who proports to support a club when they don’t seem to like the manager, the players or the owner [emoji2369]

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Not really what I said at all, more bemused at someone who proports to support a club when they don’t seem to like the manager, the players or the owner [emoji2369]

There have been plenty of times in the history of our club when most fans have disliked the manager, players and owner. They aren’t linked to support for the club. As an aside I don’t think I have ever seen a BHA fan (including THPP) express dislike for the current owner.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

The fans ARE the club, dunce. Everybody else, whether it be player, manager or owner is just passing through on their way to somewhere else :shrug:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The fans ARE the club, dunce. Everybody else, whether it be player, manager or owner is just passing through on their way to somewhere else :shrug:

Oh you silly, miserable bellend.

Yes and we’re playing the best football of our history, fighting above our weight in the toughest league in the world for a 5th season. A brilliant owner, an exciting squad and an exciting manager. Why not enjoy it?

But sure, continue to hate and besmirch everything good about us.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh you silly, miserable bellend.

Yes and we’re playing the best football of our history, fighting above our weight in the toughest league in the world for a 5th season. A brilliant owner, an exciting squad and an exciting manager. Why not enjoy it?

But sure, continue to hate and besmirch everything good about us.

'besmirch' - straight out of the company songbook :lolol:

:wozza:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Hey I can’t help it, I have a good vocab!

???

(apologies, but I J U S T C O U L D N O T R E S I S T) :blush:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think you'll find we're all just passing through, enjoy it while it lasts!

Woah Deep, man.

Neil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here