Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Anyone else a bit disappointed if we got less for Yves than Ben White?

Less time on his contract and less English, so it isn't the same equation to come to a figure. Hanging on to BW for one more season is likely to increase his value next summer, keeping Biss for one more would likely see his value drop, due to contract length.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007

If that was the case it would be contract related... Biss has two years left, whereas I think White has four. White is also younger so has potentially more resale value. So can actually see White being worth more.

Fact is we pretty much have to sell Biss this summer else he will be worth half next year with only one year left on his contract.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

English players always cost more.
If the majority of posters on here are right -that we simply won't sell players for anything less than their absolute peak value- then Yves won't go for less than 50. His price will indicate how right people are. I suspect players have more power (and our board are more respectful of players desires) than folk realise.

From twitter...
Just don't see the Declan Rice gas.

If Bissouma was called Barry and born in Newcastle, he'd be valued at 80m

This English tax is the biggest ****ing fraud since Sep Blatter's Qatar World Cup fiasco.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not really. White’s contract ends June 24 and Biss’ is June ‘23.

Yes you are all right of course but I think I would be sadder to see Bissouma go than White so in my little world he is worth more.:):shrug:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Yes you are all right of course but I think I would be sadder to see Bissouma go than White so in my little world he is worth more.:):shrug:

I’m with you on that. There’s not the same connection with BW given his only full PL season with us was mainly behind closed door. Plus I shall miss the Bissouma chant.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I’d prefer him to go to champions City than a mid table rival like Arsenal. £40m hopefully if it’s true. We have little choice but to sell if Yves won’t sign a new contract.

Might not play much at City, they have Rodri still and Fernandinho signed a one year extension, Biss might be back up/rotation player there.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Rumours are that Man City have signed a Premier League Midfielder and that it's possibly Bissouma.
good signing for them if true. He will slot in quickly.
My guess? £30m up front with up to £10m in add-one based on championships & trophies won so possibly net something in the middle. An okay deal all round.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Having now “sealed the transfer of Ben White”, Arsenal fans are now turning their attentions to their second Brighton player signing.

[tweet]1414660990990438401[/tweet]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here