Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're NOT Wearing THAT Shirt!

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
seems quite a few people have a ''problem'' with you now , doesnt it ?
:laugh:

On this thread, I make it a grand total of three including you, which I reckon is good going for a Palace fan.

People've had problems with me before, such as when Brighton got bought and people were saying they'd be playing European football within 3 years, and I suggested that this might not be the case realistically. This obviously touched a nerve, just like this thread, but there were some sensible posters who praised me for it though. And as I say, generally people have no problem with me, despite not liking some stuff I say (with a hell of alot of bias due to what team I support).

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I don't really get the Palace rivalry. Don't get me wrong, I want them to lose and on the very few occasions we have played them in my lifetime it has meant a lot to me (felt suicidal after the 5-0 defeat) but I just don't hate them. Never have.

For me, the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd etc will always be far far far more deserving of hatred than Palace, especially the supporters, because they sum up nearly everything that is wrong with modern football.

Your average Utd or Chelsea fan is an arrogant c*nt who knows nothing about real football and who has never even been to see their team play. I feel far more empathy with a Palace fan because they actually support their local team, and aren't glory hunters. They understand what supporting a football team is meant to be about.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I don't really get the Palace rivalry. Don't get me wrong, I want them to lose and on the very few occasions we have played them in my lifetime it has meant a lot to me (felt suicidal after the 5-0 defeat) but I just don't hate them. Never have.

For me, the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd etc will always be far far far more deserving of hatred than Palace, especially the supporters, because they sum up nearly everything that is wrong with modern football.

Your average Utd or Chelsea fan is an arrogant c*nt who knows nothing about real football and who has never even been to see their team play. I feel far more empathy with a Palace fan because they actually support their local team, and aren't glory hunters. They understand what supporting a football team is meant to be about.

but ... but ..... they all live in caravans .........

Gary Glitter

Feb 11, 2010
You obviously don't understand what trolling is. I like it here, and I've told real Palace trolls on here (eg super neils sash army) to f*** off. Telling someone they're pathetic for making them change their clothes because they don't like them certainly isn't trolling. It concerns me as much as it concerns anyone else on this board.

Oh, but I do understand. The bloke who started the thread is an Albion fan, it was posted to other Albion fans on this site and I'm guessing that the thread starter like the vast majority of people on this site are Albion fans and quite frankly don't give a toss what a Palace fan thinks.

Who the f*** are you to come on a rival fan's site and lay down the law on what is and isn't acceptable?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oh, but I do understand. The bloke who started the thread is an Albion fan, it was posted to other Albion fans on this site and I'm guessing that the thread starter like the vast majority of people on this site are Albion fans and quite frankly don't give a toss what a Palace fan thinks.

Who the f*** are you to come on a rival fan's site and lay down the law on what is and isn't acceptable?

I would say that your user name is unacceptable.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009

For once, I *swallows hard* agree with a Brighton fan.

There, I've said it.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.

Tend to go along with this. In the 60s there was definitely more needle between us and Pompey. Dislike all the Chelsea who strut around Sussex and other south-eastern counties.

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009

Where have I said what is and isn't acceptable? I've told the thread started he's sad. As I say, you don't understand what trolling is. I can't see why I'm not allowed to say this just because I'm a Palace fan. As a moderator on here said recently when someone complained about there being Palace fans on this board, we're generally alot better to have about than some of your own twats who come on here.

I've missed the rule where you can't join in discussions on an internet forum if you don't support a particular team. Please direct me to it. Thanks.

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009

I agree to an extent. I generally find Brighton fans easier to get along with, as you can have a laugh with them and take the piss. With Moan Utd/Chelski fans though, the extent of the conversation is usually "you support Palace? Why? They're shit! What do you mean I'm not a proper supporter? I've watched them on TV my whole life!"

However, when it comes to actual games, Palace vs Brighton is the big one. I'd much rather have this game played than Palace vs Man U/Chelsea. In the FA Cup draw I had my eyes on the Palace and Brighton ball numbers and no one else's.

Gary Glitter will be along soon to tell me off for commenting on this when I'm a Palace fan though.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I want to know where all these bloody Palace fans have come from.

Used to be just me, Brighton Rock, AJ's Lovechild and Croydon Bloke. It's a Disgrace.

I even remember when BHAexpress was under 70 and could remember his own name.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I forgot to mention that after he reluctantly donned the victorious Albion t-shirt, he then paid £ 5 for the privilege!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I want to know where all these bloody Palace fans have come from.

Used to be just me, Brighton Rock, AJ's Lovechild and Croydon Bloke. It's a Disgrace.

I even remember when BHAexpress was under 70 and could remember his own name.
cough....
april 2004???

Thamesmead_Eagle

Royalty user
Feb 19, 2010
Only time a 'weed shirt would touch my bare skin would be for it's primary function... an arse wipe :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here