Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're NOT Wearing THAT Shirt!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That's funny, so am I and I talk very posh.

I must admit even at the ripe age of 23 i don't understand some of the South London kids when they spk their lingo these days!

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
The fact that you support Palace aside you really are a twat aren't you.

Yes, because I'm the one who made someone change their shirt because it was a team I didn't like. Oh no wait, that was the thread starter.

I've played five a side games with guys in Brighton before. I've made light hearted comments about them being scum, and then talked football for a bit with them whilst rubbing in the fact they're a division below us. I wouldn't ever be so childish as to insist they had to change their shirt though. Almost as sad as owning a shirt which practically says "we scraped out of the third division one year".

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Yes, because I'm the one who made someone change their shirt because it was a team I didn't like. Oh no wait, that was the thread starter.

I've played five a side games with guys in Brighton before. I've made light hearted comments about them being scum, and then talked football for a bit with them whilst rubbing in the fact they're a division below us. I wouldn't ever be so childish as to insist they had to change their shirt though. Almost as sad as owning a shirt which practically says "we scraped out of the third division one year".

Change the f***ing record and get over yourself.

Gary Glitter

Feb 11, 2010

But you're sad enough to persistently troll a rival's board and get all stroppy about something that doesn't concern you.

Take that moral high ground and the shite you masquerade as banter shove it up your arse, sonny.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

seems quite a few people have a ''problem'' with you now , doesnt it ?
:laugh:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Good to see thqta big club like Palarse don't ever feel the need to "marginally scrape through"

Ah, here's apicture taken of that nice Mr Dowie at Cardiff the day after we had won our play off final. now what could he be celebrating????
It was the day before actually.You were in our wake as usual.:lolol:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
looks like we could be at your wake soon.
Of course you could.remember you are now a rich man's toy.He may get bored.He may go bust.It has happened to bigger fish than him in the past 12 month's.
weirder and weirder,brighton taking the piss out of other team's finance's

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
But you're sad enough to persistently troll a rival's board and get all stroppy about something that doesn't concern you.

Take that moral high ground and the shite you masquerade as banter shove it up your arse, sonny.

You obviously don't understand what trolling is. I like it here, and I've told real Palace trolls on here (eg super neils sash army) to f*** off. Telling someone they're pathetic for making them change their clothes because they don't like them certainly isn't trolling. It concerns me as much as it concerns anyone else on this board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here