Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're NOT Wearing THAT Shirt!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
what a muggy palace ****. took off his shitty shirt and wore bha. :laugh:

i don't see how this is funny really? You've basically bullied someone into wearing another t-shirt purely because he was supporting his team?

Do you also go around brighton shouting at kids wearing man utd, chelsea and arsenal shirts?

Sad little man who clearly has an inferiority complex towards palace.

*** twat alert *** twat alert *** twat alert ***

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I don't see how this is funny really? You've basically bullied someone into wearing another t-shirt purely because he was supporting his team?

Do you also go around Brighton shouting at kids wearing Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal shirts?

Sad little man who clearly has an inferiority complex towards Palace.

Bullied at school were you? what a mong:facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I don't see how this is funny really? You've basically bullied someone into wearing another t-shirt purely because he was supporting his team?

Do you also go around Brighton shouting at kids wearing Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal shirts?

Sad little man who clearly has an inferiority complex towards Palace.

Well said that man/woman...i totally agree with you. I used to play in the very same "clique" that Mr Straw was talking about and i used to get terrible abuse from him for wearing my Bobby Moore shirt. It got even worse when i saved Mr Straw's penalty once as he was never allowed to take another.

I invited Mr Straw over for tea once. He took one look at my fine collection of West Ham teddies and threw them all out of the window !!!!

Nasty man indeed !!!!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Play off champions of what? Oh yes, the third tier of English football. I'd imagine he felt sorry for you after seeing that you were so pleased you had marginally scraped through out of it that you'd bought a shirt to commemorate it by :p :lolol: :lolol:

Owning a shirt like that? Joke's on you pal!

Good to see thqta big club like Palarse don't ever feel the need to "marginally scrape through"

Ah, here's apicture taken of that nice Mr Dowie at Cardiff the day after we had won our play off final. now what could he be celebrating????
images

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
You should change yours....i thought you batted for the other side mate :facepalm:
You've seen through my scam.
I thought I'd kept that a secret? :blush:

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
Good to see thqta big club like Palarse don't ever feel the need to "marginally scrape through"

Ah, here's apicture taken of that nice Mr Dowie at Cardiff the day after we had won our play off final. now what could he be celebrating????
images

Why was it the day after Brighton's? Oh yes, because we were getting promoted into the top flight, unlike you. That's my point, not that its silly to celebrate marginally scraping through, but that its silly to still be celebrating marginally scraping out of the third tier 6 years on. There's a difference between us celebrating that day, and you still having shirts to remember the day you made it out of the third tier! Funny stuff! I haven't seen any Palace fan casually wearing a "Palace play off winners 2004" shirt ever, because that would be sad. And if that's sad, how much more sad is a fan wearing a shirt celebrating your 2004 win?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Why was it the day after Brighton's? Oh yes, because we were getting promoted into the top flight, unlike you. That's my point, not that its silly to celebrate marginally scraping through, but that its silly to still be celebrating marginally scraping out of the third tier 6 years on. There's a difference between us celebrating that day, and you still having shirts to remember the day you made it out of the third tier! Funny stuff! I haven't seen any Palace fan casually wearing a "Palace play off winners 2004" shirt ever, because that would be sad. And if that's sad, how much more sad is a fan wearing a shirt celebrating your 2004 win?

The fact that you support Palace aside you really are a twat aren't you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here