Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're NOT Wearing THAT Shirt!

Freedman87

May 19, 2009
I've just got back from the 5-a-side session I run at the King Alfred.
Someone who doesn't play with us too often turned up tonight, took off his track suit top to reveal a f***ing C****** P***** shirt.
Well, they had to hold me back.
"You are not wearing that" I growled in a very serious tone.
He smiled.
"You are not wearing that", I growled once more, but in a much more menacing manner.
"I haven't got another shirt, I'll have to wear it", he pleaded.
"In that case, I will not let you play" I replied.
He was beginning to get how serious I was.
"You can borrow my spare t-shirt", I suggested.
He reluctantly took off the offending article of clothing, and I gave him my spare t-shirt.
He put it on and played the hour with "Brighton & Hove Albion - 2004 Play-Off Champions" emblazoned across his chest.
That'll teach the clever arse to take liberties at my 5-s-side session!

You are Gus Poyet and you are desperate for players

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I agree to an extent. I generally find Brighton fans easier to get along with, as you can have a laugh with them and take the piss. With Moan Utd/Chelski fans though, the extent of the conversation is usually "you support Palace? Why? They're shit! What do you mean I'm not a proper supporter? I've watched them on TV my whole life!"

However, when it comes to actual games, Palace vs Brighton is the big one. I'd much rather have this game played than Palace vs Man U/Chelsea. In the FA Cup draw I had my eyes on the Palace and Brighton ball numbers and no one else's.

Gary Glitter will be along soon to tell me off for commenting on this when I'm a Palace fan though.

You're growing on me.

I've just got back from the 5-a-side session I run at the King Alfred.
Someone who doesn't play with us too often turned up tonight, took off his track suit top to reveal a f***ing C****** P***** shirt.
Well, they had to hold me back.
"You are not wearing that" I growled in a very serious tone.
He smiled.
"You are not wearing that", I growled once more, but in a much more menacing manner.
"I haven't got another shirt, I'll have to wear it", he pleaded.
"In that case, I will not let you play" I replied.
He was beginning to get how serious I was.
"You can borrow my spare t-shirt", I suggested.
He reluctantly took off the offending article of clothing, and I gave him my spare t-shirt.
He put it on and played the hour with "Brighton & Hove Albion - 2004 Play-Off Champions" emblazoned across his chest.
That'll teach the clever arse to take liberties at my 5-s-side session!

Good work. I hope you still crocked him in the game. :thumbsup:

Is your name Graham by any chance?

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
Missing the "fact" that he came to Brighton to be coached by a Brighton fan?! Perhaps you know the man in question, or maybe Mr Jack Straw, but simply going by Mr Straw's post, there's no evidence that the man lives outside Brighton and came to Brighton (Hove) for the session. In fact, I'd think it more likely that he lives locally. I know of many Palace fans who live "behind enemy lines". Secondly, where does it say Jack Straw's a coach?! Running a 5 a side session usually means that you hire a pitch and have a kickabout.

So, I'm glad we've gathered that neither of these are "fact" as you suggested. Still, if these are actually true then I'm still not sure why you think I missed them in the first place, since my post had very little to do with them.

I don't normally argue with palarse fans on here but I always feel we have the moral high ground on here as you feel the need to post on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here