Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your worst road rage incident.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I REMEMBER the TIME I was RAMMED up the REAR by the CLIPBOARD Kid when I was on my TRICYCLE in Church Road. I STILL suffer FROM a LIMP now
That's not all you suffer from

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
somewhere near Wolverhampton, I witnessed a Porsche overtake way, way over the limit going up to some lights, which had turned red. The car he had overtaken, for some reason decided to take a photo of Porsche with his mobile. Porsche driver gets out and through open window punches the big asian guy sitting in the driver seat in the face grabs the phone and throws it on the road to break it. Asian guy is not too happy so gets out of the the car to discuss it but without retaliating violently. They continue their discussion for a while and I drive away. I guess the Porsche driver thought the other guy might have been taking the picture to report to the police, or something, or maybe he was some 'famous' Wolves player, thinking about it, he looked a lot like Gordon Ramsey...
Weird incident anyway

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Once towards the end of the altercation I was so physically exhausted that I had to use the car jack to stop the screaming.

If you feel bad about getting involved in a road rage incident, why not contact a magistrate and ask for a ten day ban from driving, to give you a bit of time to calm down?

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I get my worst road rage on the slip road up to falmer, people going up the left hand lane turning right, it's always the same dickheads in a BMW or an Audi or fu*king students.

What makes it worse is when they start blaming you for cutting them up on the roundabout, I did enjoy telling that car load of students to fu*k off !!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
I get my worst road rage on the slip road up to falmer, people going up the left hand lane turning right, it's always the same dickheads in a BMW or an Audi or fu*king students.

What makes it worse is when they start blaming you for cutting them up on the roundabout, I did enjoy telling that car load of students to fu*k off !!

this is general winds me up, when there's a queue of traffic and people bomb down the inside just to cut in at the last second. A27 at crossbush is a fine example. Its just selfish people who think that what they're doing and their time is more important than everyone else. I pity them, their world must be very self centered and lonely.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I had a close call a couple of months ago with a van load of pikeys (didnt look more than 18 and driving a brand new VW van GTI thing). Going round a roundabout in Crawley in traffic so going very slow, my lane has the option of going straight on or right, theirs the option of turning left or straight on. I go straight on, they want to turn right and come so close to going in the side of me I cant believe they didnt. I drive off after a bit of gesitculating on both parts (them swearing and making wanker signs, me trying to point out where each lane is supposed to go) and pull in to the left lane as there was no traffic, they come screaming up beside me giving me all sorts of abuse and telling me to pull over. To make matters worse there is now a cyclist in my lane so I cant overtake and am doing about 10 mph. Eventually they give up and shoot off again and disappear!

Another one, again in Crawley, from a few years ago. A car pulls out from the Arora hotel by the Mall several cars in front of me and we all have to slam our brakes on. The car behind me decides i am to blame for this and starts hooting at me. We start off again and he undertakes me up the bus lane, pulls in front of me and slams his brakes on making all sorts of gestures. I just leant on the horn for about 20 seconds and he eventaully gave up and shot off at at least 70mph through the middle of crawley up the bus lane towards the Broadfield Stadium!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
A triple whammy this morning. Driving the misses to work and pulled out right infront of a car which I did not see. I blame the misses as she was fannying around in her handbag for something and I was distracted, unsure as to whether to go back to the house. Said person glared for half a mile before pulling in at the shops and given me the finger. Fair play, my fault.

5 minutes later on Old Shoreham Road, some complete bellend up my arse beeping and swearing, in a 4 by 4. I was driving at 40 with the traffic and could not proceed further anyway as a truck was blocking part of my lane. WTF ? Pulled in inside lane after 30 seconds and bell end drives past giving me the wanker sign. What an absolute tosser.

Later on pulled out early and slowed some bloke down, giving me some serious abuse.

Incident 2 if the misses was not in the car I would have taken him up on this issue but I find the ladies do not like grown men and road rage so I let it go.

What was your worst incident ? Did you let it go or do a fast and furious with the opponent ? How do you react ?

The first thing that sprung to mind when I read that was how terrifying it must be to be in a car you're driving.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Easy, the fact he now has a Mrs which may be the predominant reason for the thread

Funnily enough I was thinking the self-same, Beachy. Mind you, judging by Uncle S's driving 'abilities', I can't see either of them living happily ever after tbh.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not my worst case, but I was driving into asda the other day with my 1 year old, the car in front took the last parent spot, I couldn't see a child in the back, anyway, when the family of the fattest people I had seen for a long time waddled out, I flipped

I got so angry I started being extremely fattist, telling them that's why they're fat, if they parked further away they would loose some weight , and said they're all a waste of oxygen.....made the fat mum cry! Didn't care. I hate it when people without kids park in the parent bay

Camicus

Not my worst case, but I was driving into asda the other day with my 1 year old, the car in front took the last parent spot, I couldn't see a child in the back, anyway, when the family of the fattest people I had seen for a long time waddled out, I flipped

I got so angry I started being extremely fattist, telling them that's why they're fat, if they parked further away they would loose some weight , and said they're all a waste of oxygen.....made the fat mum cry! Didn't care. I hate it when people without kids park in the parent bay
Where do you stand on selfish twunts parking in disabled bays?Saw a teenager get out of his motor jog to the cash point having just parked ina disabled bay. Asked him if Acne and a bad attitude was a disabilty. It all went down hill from there

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Where do you stand on selfish twunts parking in disabled bays?Saw a teenager get out of his motor jog to the cash point having just parked ina disabled bay. Asked him if Acne and a bad attitude was a disabilty. It all went down hill from there

Maybe u should grab a baseball bat , go to town on his legs and then he will have a reason to park there?

Failing that, do a jim Carey in me myself and Irene and piss in his petrol tank!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here