Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your worst road rage incident.

Nov 27, 2009
You have obviously forgotten the first rule of the Highway Code-motorcyclists do own the road and can do no wrong (even, as many do most of the time, when speeding well over the limit). You are merely borrowing the road until they want to scream through you!

(Awaits WQW's response with "baited" breath)!

Wtf do they cycle two abreast on main roads, knowing it s dangerous, yet verbally abuse cars that try to overtake them?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Years ago I arrived in a queue of traffic and sat behind two cars with their driver doors open and two fattish older guys having a confrontation on the grass verge. It turned into a push and shove and eventually a very "handbags" fight with them grappling with each other and eventually falling to the ground. They both got up and sheepishly went back to their cars with the waiting drivers at the lights in hysterics.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't drive but a drug dealer's car I was travelling in got cut up at a junction near Shoreham. He calmly reached under his seat and pulled out a deadly pistol. When he eventually caught up with the car that nearly caused a smash he pointed it at the fella and laughed. The look on the guy's face was unforgettable. I honestly thought he was going to shoot him! What a lunatic. Nobody owed any drug debts to him for too long. :lolol:

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
Not my worst case, but I was driving into asda the other day with my 1 year old, the car in front took the last parent spot, I couldn't see a child in the back, anyway, when the family of the fattest people I had seen for a long time waddled out, I flipped

I got so angry I started being extremely fattist, telling them that's why they're fat, if they parked further away they would loose some weight , and said they're all a waste of oxygen.....made the fat mum cry! Didn't care. I hate it when people without kids park in the parent bay

a last parent spot??
for what reason you need it?space..to ensure you dont damage other cars.so a family of large people have the same view,to not damage any other cars

you are one sad sick person..

before you ask ..im 9 stone and have to park a half mile away to give you a better reason to park closer, a parent spot after having a baby?maybe you need the walk/fitness like the rest of us

a last parent spot??
for what reason you need it?space..to ensure you dont damage other cars.so a family of large people have the same view,to not damage any other cars

before you ask ..im 9 stone and have to park a half mile away to give you a better reason to park closer, a parent spot after having a baby?maybe you need the walk/fitness like the rest of us
There speaks someone who has NO IDEA why Parent & Child parking spaces are provided.

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
There speaks someone who has NO IDEA why Parent & Child parking spaces are provided.

i completely agree, i have no idea why they are provided,or why they are nearer the shop than normal spaces..disabled yes,closer, but why parental spots.

first harsh post ,and im thinking...you made this fat women cry..not nice

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
a family of large people have the same view,to not damage any other cars

I doubt it, probably couldn't wait to load their trolly with f***ing biscuits aand fizzy drinks, and any form of physical exercise would have reduced them to a red wheezing blob of jelly.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
a last parent spot??

Like I posted before, I wasn't actually that bad, they were just as abusive as me, parent spots are there for a reason, when your on your own, it can be difficult carrying a small child, and their bag, especially if the child is being difficult, so yea, I was annoyed the fat family gave me abuse for questioning why they parked there

And also like a said before, I have run 3 marathons and can bench over 100 kg, so I think I'm ok, but other parents with more than 1 child might not always be

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Like I posted before, I wasn't actually that bad, they were just as abusive as me, parent spots are there for a reason, when your on your own, it can be difficult carrying a small child, and their bag, especially if the child is being difficult, so yea, I was annoyed the fat family gave me abuse for questioning why they parked there

And also like a said before, I have run 3 marathons and can bench over 100 kg, so I think I'm ok, but other parents with more than 1 child might not always be
It was 130kg yesterday, and you seemed inordinately pleased with yourself that you'd " .....made the fat mum cry! ", and now you're saying that you "weren't that bad " , perhaps you need to be a bit more consistent( tell the truth) in your posts?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There should definetly be parking bays for fat people. Probably nearer than the disabled bays so that they don't have to wobble around holding all the normal people up.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
It was 130kg yesterday, and you seemed inordinately pleased with yourself that you'd " .....made the fat mum cry! ", and now you're saying that you "weren't that bad " , perhaps you need to be a bit more consistent( tell the truth) in your posts?

Jesus Christ detective douche

Yes I can bench that, being on my phone, I couldn't be bothered to scroll back to see what I actually put, and yes, I wasn't that bad, but it still made me laugh x

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Way to many road rage incidents...

Had a guy spit at my car twice (hate spitting). ive pulled over twice to have it out with them, but they drove off... So many divs on the road...

Had a guy get out and kick my wing mirror off which ended in a fight.

Ive kicked some boy racers new body kit in and bent it proper badly.

A mate of mine had to do community service for pulling a guy out his car and decking him. The guy almost cut him up off the motor way and his van almost went off the road. The guy was a judge :lolol:

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Way to many road rage incidents...

Had a guy spit at my car twice (hate spitting). ive pulled over twice to have it out with them, but they drove off... So many divs on the road...

Had a guy get out and kick my wing mirror off which ended in a fight.

Ive kicked some boy racers new body kit in and bent it proper badly.

A mate of mine had to do community service for pulling a guy out his car and decking him. The guy almost cut him up off the motor way and his van almost went off the road. The guy was a judge :lolol:
you need to take a chill pill, violence is NEVER the answer !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here