Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your worst restaurant?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
anywhere down preston street

go to good friends for the best chineese food in sussex. a fellow nsc'er went there after asking for a good place to eat and wanted to go back for more as often as poss!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Did anybody ever actually venture into that horrendous-looking Thyme place down Preston road just under the viaduct before it fairly recently closed down. Never saw a single soul in there. 'International Cuisine' it boasted, with more flags of the world on the sign than the United Nations. You just KNEW they'd be rubbish at all of 'em :lol:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
The Harvester (Black Lion) in Patcham has just been featured on Rogue Restaurants, scummy restaurant staff, putting dropped meat out etc.. It is the WORST f***ing retaurant around.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My brother in law refuses to go to the Sussex Potter ever since they refused him entry from the bar to the restaurant because he was wearing jeans. He thought they were joking - they wern't.

Pretencious bunch of pricks.

Scanny

My brother in law refuses to go to the Sussex Potter ever since they refused him entry from the bar to the restaurant because he was wearing jeans. He thought they were joking - they wern't.

Pretencious bunch of pricks.

Cannot believe that, but there again it would'nt suprise me!

As you say Easy, pretencious bunch of pricks.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cannot believe that, but there again it would'nt suprise me!

As you say Easy, pretencious bunch of pricks.

Actually, I think I may have just got confused.
Its the Sussex PAD that turned him away for wearing jeans. Yes, thats it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here