Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your worst restaurant?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
What is the worst restaurant you have been to?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
The Harvester (Black Lion) in Patcham, 5 of us all ended up with food poisioning a few weeks ago, it's horrible.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The Harvester (Black Lion) in Patcham, 5 of us all ended up with food poisioning a few weeks ago, it's horrible.

Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester,

Hope I've got my point across - and I used to work for them !!!!

The one you mention got done for selling out of date chickens ! Chefs aren't trained they just follow a manual with pictures - DIRE !

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I think the worst restaurant i ever went to was in Rome, it had an underwater theme and was liking eating in brighton sealife centre. The food was awful. We'd been directed there by our hotel who were obviously on a backhander, but as it was late and we were tired we didn't notice the warning signs until too late.

Other than that Donatello's come's pretty high up my list of worst restaurants

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester, Any Harvester,

Hope I've got my point across - and I used to work for them !!!!

The one you mention got done for selling out of date chickens ! Chefs aren't trained they just follow a manual with pictures - DIRE !

Shame this thread wasn't started a month ago, I found out the hard way. I will never go to a harvester again. I've since heard the one in Patcham has had alot of problems with food poisioning over the years, a while back most of Mackie Bowling Club got food poisioning all in one go.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
swiss cottage takes some beating(in a negative sort of way)

instant mash and tinned veg,tinned veg i can sort of understand, a bit fussy peeling carrots swede and sprouts but how hard is it to boil potatoes

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
swiss cottage takes some beating(in a negative sort of way)

instant mash and tinned veg,tinned veg i can sort of understand, a bit fussy peeling carrots swede and sprouts but how hard is it to boil potatoes

I thought that had closed ? ..... thankfully !

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph

it certainly neededed putting out of its misery.thankfully it is a couple of years since i was down the arse end of shoreham so you could be right.

but apparently that dump in haywards heath featured on gordon ramsey has gone back to a carvery so it could be the prime candidate for first prize

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph

it certainly neededed putting out of its misery.thankfully it is a couple of years since i was down the arse end of shoreham so you could be right.

but apparently that dump in haywards heath featured on gordon ramsey has gone back to a carvery so it could be the prime candidate for first prize

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham

Pardon, can you say that again ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
he said certainly neededed putting out of its misery.thankfully it is a couple of years since i was down the arse end of shoreham so you could be right.

oi i never said that

Last edited:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
something to do with bozza re-booting the server i think, pressed the post button,nothing happened presed again and again.

it is the old bus syndrom again,waith 20 mins and then 3 of the buggers turn up

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
wait 20 mins for a beer in their too,badly trained staff,in front of house and kitchen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here