Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your run up to Friday, conposure-o-meter.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
It'll be my birthday tomoro and I also have to go the hospital to find out the sex of my unborn child.My girlfriend is starting to get annoyed with my lax attitude to those 2, tbh she's prob right I keep forgetting about them myself

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I am starting to feel a bit sick and it is not even the day of either game yet. There are going to be a few adrenalin fuelled visits to the toilet in the coming few days, no porridge required

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'm glad we're playing them over 2 legs and not one. I think we're the better side (but not by a lot), but you never know what will happen on the day.

Expecting a 1-0 defeat at Selhurst tomorrow, then a 2-1 victory at the Amex on Monday then we win it in extra-time.

Definitely shitting a brick though.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Surprisingly calm. This is probably because:

- I think we're the better team and over two legs, we ought to beat them (assuming no crazy refereeing decisions or dodgy sendings-off)
- Even if we lose, I don't think Palace will go up either
- If I'm wrong on all the above and Palace do go up, they'd be terrific comedy value in the Premier League
- I actually love it in the Championship.

All this will change when the games are under way, of course.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I have been nervous since I got my ticket on Monday. I've just been reading another thread and my stomach turned over.

I believe I have just crashed through the barrier between nervousness and sheer panic. Tomorrow I shall be a wreck, no doubting that one little bit.

Now I wish I wasn't going up with a Palace fan (who is a very good friend) and drinking in a pub literally seconds away from Selhurst station pre match :nono: :nono:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We are all so googled up with this game, nobody has noticed I spelt composure wrong :lol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm sleeping with Prince Valium tonight.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
jsdigfjsofjsij difjsdiofjsoifjsofij[asdavmlfb[pgeafie givmidfi

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
100% confident to be honest, they will not fancy the Amex at all, know we are bloody good and they have lost their form.

I can see a close win Friday and a comfortable one on Monday

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has cracked, are you going to 'fess up and be honest too?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It is occupying my every thought and even though I am excited I really worried as well. Come on Boys!!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Up to about 75%, seriously worried about Hollaway's play-off banshee effect (i.e. wave after wave of Palarse attacks in the first 20 minutes of each half)

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Actually physically sick, couldn't eat breakfast. But get so excited everyone I see the trail for it on Sky. Problem is heart and head saying 2 different things, it's just gonna get worse as day goes on. At least there been none of the bravado from last season where we got spanked at home.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I got drunk last night in an attempt to fall unconscious in bed and sleep. It didn't work, been awake since 3.30. Couldn't eat breakfast. I'm so nervous I even bought 20 fags on the way to work this morning. And I stopped in September. :nono: haven't had one yet though. I'm now so tired I could sleep right here at work standing up. Going to be a very long day.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Can't think about anything else at the moment. Quite pleased I can't be there, but not sure how work will be tonight(!). Radio has new batteries and I'll be able to get away with an earpiece - probably.

Confidence is dropping to 50% though. I feel it'll be 2-0, but I'm not sure who to yet...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here