Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your run up to Friday, conposure-o-meter.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's the thing. Watching the game last night I was willing Leicester to score. I was ADAMANT Watford would be harder.

Then Leicester scored and I suddenly was thing "Oh god. They can also kick the ball in the net. They could also beat us".

Worryingly Nugent scored for the 1st time since January and Leicester only scraped into the playoffs in the 90th minute on Saturday. I thought that we were VERY lucky against them when we played them at the Amex too. Oh well best wait until Monday before I dwell on that too much... I could even end up supporting them at Wembley (assuming that they hold on at Watford) AAARRRRGGGGGHHH

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Icy, if I were silly enough to bet on Championship games (which I'm not, they're impossible to call), and not a Brighton fan, I'd have had my money on Leicester to go up. That is exactly the sort of story the twisted football gods like to write.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Haven't been this nervous about a game since Hereford. Can't wait to get started. Don't think I have ever been more excited and yet dreading a match.

Chances are that it will be even worst in the build up to Monday unless Palace take a massive lead (in which case it will just be depressing to think about). I think even if we were to win 3-0 tonight, I would still spend most of the next three days as a bag of nerves fearing a comeback from them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm fairly close to losing it having been calm all week. Same sort of nerves as for a big England World Cup game. Hopefully the outcome will be more like v Argentina in Japan rather than last time out against Ze Germans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For the first time in my life, I'm cool.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Extremely confident > quite confident > edgy but philosophical > bit nervous > shitting it > bit nervous > edgy but philosophical > quite confident > extremely confident. Repeat, approximately every three to four minutes. It's a chain of emotion that hasn't stopped since May 4th.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
desperately trying to get some revision done but i just CANNOT concentrate, i'm sitting in york uni library in my 2001 replica shirt on, looking like a c*** and just staring into space.

im not sure if it is the 2 energy drinks i have just chugged or the nerves getting to me but i am physically shaking.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Seriously struggling to concentrate on work at the moment. Thankfully I was assigned a new project yesterday that is going to mean using a software package I don't have a lot of experience of, so I can do a bit of "getting to know the software" blagging as an excuse for not doing a lot :lolol:

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Not been at work mentally for two days. What with this and the ongoing maple leafs playoff saga in the NHL my nerves are not faring well.

All I can keep saying is if we're good enough we will do it.

We only have Bruno injured and are the form team. We also have plenty of potential match winners.

Leicester squeaking in is undoubtably a major bummer. We should get rid of the selhurst mob over two legs. But a final vs Leicester.........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am so so so so so so tired, it must be nervous exhaustion.

I'm scared if I sit on the sofa my brain will shut down and I'll sleep through the lot.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here