Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your run up to Friday, conposure-o-meter.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
With Watford stumbling a bit as of late, and possibly stuck with a reserve keeper, Palace being on a run of atrocious form, and Leicester having had a terrible run leading up to the end of the season, we really do look clear favourites based on our results from Jan, our form, and our performances of late. So many pundits and opposition fans saying they can't look past us for playoff winners.

Which scares the shit out of me. It's just all set up to go so wrong.

It's just three matches where absolutely anything could happen. Top that with two of them being rival matches, where again absolutely anything can happen and form book goes completely out the window.

0%

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Therefore I have a long way to fall as I'm currently:-

90% confident, happy to be playing Palace over 2 legs.

Still rocking the 90%, but yesterday i did catch myself thinking 'i reckon we could still win even if we got tonked up there'.
So the rot is beginning to settle, doom and gloom isn't far away.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
100% chilled,won't be too upset if we lose,rather it was to lcfc than the palace,worst scenario would to lose to watford in the final:blush:
I THINK WE ARE GONNA DO IT TBH:thumbsup:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Wishing the days away just want to get on with it now. Confident about home game just need to come away Friday at least level and unscathed

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
100% confident we will beat them over two legs. I fancy 1-2 their place and 2-0 at ours. Whats not to feel confident about? They are sh*t and we are class.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Wishing the days away just want to get on with it now. Confident about home game just need to come away Friday at least level and unscathed

Starting to feel edgy, whatever happens its gonna last for decades, so I hope we can be bold & confident and take the game to them and score first., Them we'll go through. We are unlikely to be level, I've seen the last 22 and I've only seen 4 draws, I think, an amazingly low number

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
85% confident about friday - I expect this to plummet as the week goes on
100% confident about Monday. This might change depending on how Friday goes...

As I can't be at either game I'm feeling somewhat detached, but will be a complete mess during both!

75% overall now. I'm now thinking we'll get a draw on Friday and win on Monday.

This is going to be a long week...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm excited not nervous, looking forward to it- I'm confident we can beat them over two legs even if we have to overhaul a 1 or 2 goal deficit at home.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still on 100%, totally confident on this

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Slightly optimistic that we will beat them but still really worried. This week will be a long one.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Feel nervous waiting for 1pm today, please please please let me get a ticket

Feb 3, 2013
I'm not confidant at all. Been to Selhurst 5 times and only seen us win once and am not going Friday and watching it at home so can hide behind the settee when Zarah and co enter the penalty area.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still rocking the 90%, but yesterday i did catch myself thinking 'i reckon we could still win even if we got tonked up there'.
So the rot is beginning to settle, doom and gloom isn't far away.
Massively down:-

62%.

Far to much talk of Wembley.
'If we win big up there'.
I've convinced myself Zaha has one last performance for the fans, and will target Calde. So that's a double blow.
Plus the possibility of a 'funny 10 minutes' where everything goes wrong, including red cards.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Massively down:-

62%.

Far to much talk of Wembley.
'If we win big up there'.
I've convinced myself Zaha has one last performance for the fans, and will target Calde. So that's a double blow.
Plus the possibility of a 'funny 10 minutes' where everything goes wrong, including red cards.
Back up to 70% after speaking to a Palace fan who just wants it over, and listening to Gus' speak last night.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just bored really, it's been a long 4 days or whatever it is. Nothing much going on except every conceivable bit of speculation, memories, pub talk and general trivia.

At least it all starts today and it begins to get really interesting. If we make Wembley I'm going to consider a 10 day holiday otherwise not sure I'll make it!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My head says we can, and should, beat them but I have this nagging worry that they might nick it with a dodgy penalty.

To be perfectly honest, if we do beat them, Wembley is going to seem like a bit of an anti-climax.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Moving towards off the scale. Thank goodness its a 4 day week, have started work every day at 5am, as I can't sleep.......... fortunately 'home-based'.

The not sleeping is not excitement, its fear of defeat and how I'll feel post-Palace.....

Keep trying to tell myself, 'its been a great season' - which it has........, but if we lose, it'll be completely blemished!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My head says we can, and should, beat them but I have this nagging worry that they might nick it with a dodgy penalty.

To be perfectly honest, if we do beat them, Wembley is going to seem like a bit of an anti-climax.

May well be true. IF we make Wembley, we should be going there to win not to 'enjoy the day'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here