Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your run up to Friday, conposure-o-meter.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Don't boo GM just ignore him and cheer our team. I am not over confident because football funny old game. The team have had another great season a little bit of luck and we may have finished in the top two. Now the form book is torn up this is 2/3 cup finals in a row. We the fans can make the difference by making as much noise as possible . :albion2::cheery::albion::drama::goal::goal::goal:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Massively down:-

62%.

Far to much talk of Wembley.
'If we win big up there'.
I've convinced myself Zaha has one last performance for the fans, and will target Calde. So that's a double blow.
Plus the possibility of a 'funny 10 minutes' where everything goes wrong, including red cards.
That's my worry....red cards...play acting and injuries...there is no bounds to their skullduggery.......
(Watford have goalkeeper problems and Deeney out for first leg v Leicester).....we should have a nigh on fully fit team apart from Bruno.
Palace cannot play Dobbie....quietly confident but a little bit nervous.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Monday started at 60% then moved up to about 90, now dropped to 45 and feeling sick. Typo much talk about how we should do it and Wembley seats etc. just want tomorrow to come now is worse than waiting for my wedding day!

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Worryingly I've got more confident in the last 2 days! Back to where I was at the start of this thread. 85% for tomorrow(!)

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Right now I am more nervous than both Wembley Final's. The 91 Play off Final and the trip to Hereford. This is unbearable, not slept well since Sunday Night.

Ive said from the Start as long as we DON'T lose the Away leg, we have something to build on in the Home Leg.

All I know is, to lose to those Pikey's from Scumhurst is unbearable.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
The not having a ticket on Sunday then got one on Monday and the highs and lows of that was hard enough.

As the game gets closer I just can't think about anything other than both games and scenarios which might / might not unfold. If truth be told I'm just a complete mess and it doesn't help that most of my Palace supporting mates have no confidence and given us the favourites tag, on form we are but this is the Play Off's.

I'm on NSC every other minute trawling through various threads most of which mean nothing but you feel that every word has to be read and taken in.

Just off to kick the cats and then the dog that should help me through this morning.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I'd say confidence levels are around around the 75% mark at the moment. In a bizarre way, I'm glad that being abroad means that I couldn't go tomorrow night. If I was going to be there, I'd be in even more of a state than I'm in now.

The first goal tomorrow is absolutely CRUCIAL.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I've been wound up and nervous about it since it became clear it was going to be them, and it's only getting worse. I bought my ticket kind of automatically, without really thinking about whether this is an experience I actually want. I'm going to be a complete googling mess tomorrow.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've been wound up and nervous about it since it became clear it was going to be them, and it's only getting worse. I bought my ticket kind of automatically, without really thinking about whether this is an experience I actually want. I'm going to be a complete googling mess tomorrow.

Totally agree. bought my ticket on 'auto-pilot' however the whole day tomorrow will be a confused mix of anticipation, apprehension, fear and excitement. Watching it on TV MUST be better surely....

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Completely on edge I'm 43 no finger nails , can't get it out of my head , mates keep texting all day feeling the same . Pathetic really I know much more important things going on in the world including my boy who has cancer . But can't get it out of my head need to grow up I know

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nervous, but not a wreck. Palace are favourites at Selhurst though, and I'll be happy with a draw there.

Pathetic really I know much more important things going on in the world including my boy who has cancer
:( How old is your boy and how successful is the treatment?

Last edited:

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
70% confident due to our form and recent run and the belief in the players we have at the club, although that changes at about 0800hrs every morning as my train trundles past that shit hole on the Victoria line.......I ****ing hate the place but it will be rocking on Friday night....

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Well, I woke up today thinking it was Friday. It took me a good 30 mins to realise it was Thursday and the game WASN'T today. That's actually made it a lot worse.

It's like when I used to have do to a presentation at school. I want it on Monday and I want to be FIRST. Get the bloody thing out the way.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Still 100% crapping my pants, except now I can't sleep more than 3 hours a night :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here