Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most HATED Band/Artist ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure why anyone feels the need to actually hate any musical act.

There's a lot of music out there, if someone's not for you just move on. Save your hate for people who deserve it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Learning from f*** ups in the past mate and trying to learn from it and make myself a better person.

You're growing on me....

Not like a tumour or anything like.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Woohoo...nearly 1000 posts...does that mean i'm no longer a JCL? Or maybe i get a trophy or something?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I just don't get posh boy bands. The Horrors (totally unoriginal Joy Division copycat band) and Keane (just f***ing dull Mum-rock) are some of the most privileged pubic schools boys in UK music, Mummy & Daddy had the money and connections to allow these rich kids to do anything they wanted. . . unfortunately they chose music! Makes you sick really when you see the enormous amounts of more talented and more deserving bands on the Brighton music scene. I heard one of the privileged Keane boys on the radio the other day, he talked about how Coldplay (you may hate their music) were one of the most hard working bands on the London music scene when they started, he later mentioned that Keane hardly did any live shows because of their connections.

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011
Paul McCartney, don't get what the fuss is all about. Has he done anything good for 50 years, but he still gets bloody everywhere!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Queen...........there I've said it.

Oh and Status Quo.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Any one of those shitty boybands One Direction, JLS, The Wanted etc take your pick

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Jedward
Alexandra Burke
Jls
Leona Lewis
joe Mcelderry
Little mix
Steve brookstein
The Scottish two matey from x factor and the chunky bird from pop idol
And danni minouge and Cheryl cole

Although I do quite like a one direction song and a olly murs song