Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most HATED Band/Artist ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Really? take away the showmanship and her records are shite. Poker face as a prime example.

Interesting. I'd say that all she has is a great voice. Her 'showmanship' is crap. It's all about wacky outfits. In every one of her videos she looks a bit like she's out of her depth.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
For me its any artist/band that is aimed and catered for teenagers and youngsters. So anyone/thing x factor or BGT based, justin bieber and such like.

I would also include take that, but only the early stuff, I think everything they've done since getting back together is excellent, part from shine which Mark Owen sung.

And anyone who records "dubstep" or whatever the "genre" is called. They are talentless idiots who can't play musical instruments or sing properly.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Coldplay - cold, soul-less rock by numbers which sounds like it was assembled from numbered parts in a factory in Switzerland somewhere.

Edit: And U2 after 'The Unforgettable Fire'.

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Sounds like she is singing with something stuck up her arse, which wouldn't surprise me if that was true.

Different strokes for different folks and all that, I just don't get it at all.

She just acts and dresses like an utter twat...far more talented artists out there imo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sounds like she is singing with something stuck up her arse, which wouldn't surprise me if that was true.

Different strokes for different folks and all that, I just don't get it at all.

Come on she is very good.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
U2 so overrated it's untrue

also would like to pull bonio's glasses off and see what's under that other geezer's whooly hat

suggest name change

Pretentious Shit

This. With brass knobs and bells on.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Simply Red for me. I work with someone who was in The Frantic Elevators with Hucknall and he was by all accounts a complete cock then. I was dragged to see SR play at Birmingham NEC in the mid 80's and it was the worst evening of all time.

His ONLY redeeming feature is the fact that he has shagged some top drawer blart.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Simply Red for me. I work with someone who was in The Frantic Elevators with Hucknall and he was by all accounts a complete cock then. I was dragged to see SR play at Birmingham NEC in the mid 80's and it was the worst evening of all time.

His ONLY redeeming feature is the fact that he has shagged some top drawer blart.

Hucknall has had some of the finest East European pussy available and for that I suppose you have to give him some respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here