Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your least favourite current albion player?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I think and know that you are wrong when it comes to your views on Fraser. I do not think he is overly special, however I do think he has certain things to offer the squad.

What is your view on Robinson?

Weak, contributes very little, given a ridiculous amount of chances, don't think he's good enough.
May I ask why?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Just intrigued. Normally those that write off players like Fraser after a handful of starts, bleat on that Robinson has potential and deserves more time, even after 130 plus games to prove he has little to offer.

Nope, one thing he doesn't deserve is more time.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
this is actually BETTER than Big Brother, shame we cant vote anyone out, and no one will win £100,000

PLEASE can we just get a house and stick half of NSC in it , no need for phone votes :p

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
You really are an idiot

She is allowed her opinion on a player in the squad as much as you are allowed yours.

:laugh: thanks mr blunt, you clown.

of course we can both have an opinion, but i am not negative about everything and everyone, which she is.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tell you what would be very amusing. A thread exclusive to Albion players and staff listing their least favourite Albion fans.

I'd love it, just love it if Kerry Mayo posted:
I've been a footballer since a boy, played Pro all my adult life in the toughest of conditions, in shit stadia and convinced umpteen managers that I am worth it. These are people who's careers are made and broken by their judgements, not some poxy weekend tactician sitting in the terrace after having been in the pub pontificating on where we've been going wrong and how with all his infinite wisdom would definitely have got the decisions right. That and the fact that because he's paid money to watch the game thinks that gives him a God given right to call me a wanker, a motherfucker, a c unt, a useless twat. To tell me that I am lazy and don't care even though this is my livelihood, precarious as it is.

And then expects me to take all that without reacting.

I can take a guess on one or two NSCers who's name might keep popping up.

Erm, what he said. Very much what he said.

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
:laugh: thanks mr blunt, you clown.

of course we can both have an opinion, but i am not negative about everything and everyone, which she is.

I have read many of her comments about the team and she unlike many on here was positive about the albion after the walsall game. She also did not want the manager sacked after 10 games!!!!

What she doesnt rate Fraser she aint on her own..

As for calling me a clown sums you up dont it

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I have read many of her comments about the team and she unlike many on here was positive about the albion after the walsall game. She also did not want the manager sacked after 10 games!!!!

What she doesnt rate Fraser she aint on her own..

As for calling me a clown sums you up dont it

you make an amount of sense that is somewhere between little and none.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here