Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your least favourite current albion player?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Abysmal thread, but can you explain why about Thompson, especially after MC game ???

If you read it properly it says UNTIL the Man City game. I had never seen him have a decent 90 minutes but against Man City he was superb. Hence he was my least favourite UNTIL the Man City game...

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
kerry mayo without a shadow of a doubt

and i dislike murray

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I don't really dislike any of em. I don't care too much for Cox's attitude and Murray can appear lazy at times. How anyone can have a go at Fraser is beyond me, he runs his guts out and is one of the few that has got a fair bit of skill in the locker, unassuming, hard working pro in my book

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I don't dislike any Brighton players. Some of them are frustrating and there are others who I would not be worried if they were sold. However, I want all our players to succeed while they are at the club as long as they want to play for the club. If Lynch comes back and wants to play for the club, I will support him.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I don't really dislike any of em. I don't care too much for Cox's attitude and Murray can appear lazy at times. How anyone can have a go at Fraser is beyond me, he runs his guts out and is one of the few that has got a fair bit of skill in the locker, unassuming, hard working pro in my book

I'm worried.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Anybody that thinks Fraser has got any skill has seriously been deprived of actual talent.

That is your opinion though.

Fraser does offer something, he is a holding midfielder, who will generally find a team mate when he has the ball, maybe not flash enough for some, but he will do the job asked of him. The fact he often delivers a better dead ball than Cox manages, suggests there is some talent there.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have a new one, now. My least favourite Albion player is now definitely ROBBIE SAVAGE.

I am however, hugely FICKLE, and may well LOVE him by 5pm Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here