Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your least favourite current albion player?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
i genuinely can't get over what a bore you are. were you bullied at school? what am i saying, of course you were.

Nothing gives you the right to talk to anybody like that. You come on here, sit behind your keyboard speaking shit, and in actual fact I bet you're nothing more than a wussy little twat. It's just as well that I wasn't as comments like that could actually upset someone that was.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Nothing gives you the right to talk to anybody like that. You come on here, sit behind your keyboard speaking shit, and in actual fact I bet you're nothing more than a wussy little twat. It's just as well that I wasn't as comments like that could actually upset someone that was.

:laugh: just shut up for once

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
i have no idea what you mean. i'm just sick of your boring negative comments on here. and the attention seeking is just embarrassing.

Oh that last comment, pick that one up from your little friend, not able to make your own minds up.

I'm not negative, far from it I'm just not blinkered, and see things for what they are. I don't happen to think Fraser is very good, (that's my opinion) and so do other people.

That's upto you whether you want to read my posts, you could just skim over them.
It's not my problem you have trouble talking to girls and the only way is to make fun. :kiss:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Oh that last comment, pick that one up from your little friend, not able to make your own minds up.

I'm not negative, far from it I'm just not blinkered, and see things for what they are. I don't happen to think Fraser is very good, (that's my opinion) and so do other people.

That's upto you whether you want to read my posts, you could just skim over them.
It's not my problem, you have a problem talking to girls and the only way is to make fun. :kiss:

Well I would say you are wrong on Fraser, as per my previous post about it, somewhere in the depths of the drivel on this thread.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Well I would say you are wrong on Fraser, as per my previous post about it, somewhere in the depths of the drivel on this thread.

No I'm not wrong and neither are you, I don't think he's anything special and you do, that's your opinion.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008

It's not my problem you have trouble talking to girls and the only way is to make fun. :kiss:

i literally have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

your comments on fraser will come back to haunt you.

yes i do have problems. please help me, an opinionated attention seeking football away day loving boring miserable girlfriend is what i always wanted.

:thumbsup:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008

yes i do have problems. please help me, an opinionated attention seeking football away day loving boring miserable girlfriend is what i always wanted.

:kiss::kiss:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008

:kiss::kiss:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I love NSC sometimes, I really do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here