Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your LEAST favourite band of the 80's

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
QUOTE=Gazwag;6558885]One of them was from Bexhill I think. I met them in Ram Records in Eastbourne once, it was quite exciting at the time[/QUOTE]

I quite agree, excitement at the time was good, as I used to go to school with a brother of one of the members.
Then after listening to them a few times that was enough :facepalm:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Impossible

Tie a yellow ribbon - Tony Orlando and Dawn
chirpy chirpy cheep cheep- Middle of the Road

just for starters.

Nope, Toni Basil beats them both for me, and even knocks I will always love you oooooooo into second place

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
New kids on the Block

I hate them most for being the instigator for Mark Wahlberg appearing everywhere, being shit at everything and not apologising for it. I'd rather that simian, weightlifting one of the Blockers made it big in the film world - just like Lou Ferrigno did.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hate them most for being the instigator for Mark Wahlberg appearing everywhere, being shit at everything and not apologising for it. I'd rather that simian, weightlifting one of the Blockers made it big in the film world - just like Lou Ferrigno did.

Was his brother Donny in NKOTB.

Mark was in that other shite Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Heart - the most awful, bubblegum, plastic, manufactured, false, annoying, irritating, grating, clichéd, cloned, useless, poppy and w@nk thing I have ever had the displeasure of hearing. IMHO of course.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It was definitely a gash-tastic musical decade in many respects - Brother Beyond, Johnny Hates Jazz, Kajagoogoo (later Kaja), Hall and Oates, Swing Out Sister, Haircut 100, Bruce Willis etc. but cream of the crop for me is Miami F***ing Sound Machine. AAARRRGGGHHHH! Miami Fricking Sound Machine! AAARRRGGGHHHH! AAARRRGGGHHHH! Miami Bloody Sound Machine! AAAARRRGGHHH!....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here