Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your cup final tonight

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Big game for you tonight against the mighty lions !! Lets hope you don't get the millwall flu bug !!! When we beat you let's have the usual replies how we're scum and we did this and that remember ladies if you pull the lions tail expect to get bitten !!:tosser:

Are you knuckledragging neanderthals gonna terrorise our Kiosk staff again tonight just to show the world how hard you are,fcuking wankers.How is the Millwall steward that got stabbed in the neck by the way

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Big game for you tonight against the mighty lions !! Lets hope you don't get the millwall flu bug !!! When we beat you let's have the usual replies how we're scum and we did this and that remember ladies if you pull the lions tail expect to get bitten !!:tosser:

Oh you silly silly little boy. Don't forget to hide behind daddy after you come out from behind the keyboard.

PS - Is your name Fred?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We may not have a cup final this season, but if we do it'll be the playoff final.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
so one rogue poster takes the mick and everyone slags off all their fans calling them all neandathols etc .

Gotta laugh havent you

Carry on girls

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Christ on a bike, gotta be one of the most dimwitted opening posts ever.

As I remember mind, it was Wall who felt some sharp teeth around Brighton station last season.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
How many you bringing for your big day out? Last I heard the max allocation you asked for was 1,500. And your average gate? Less than half ours. Not sure if anyone likes you, looks like no-one cares (at least in South London).

Looking forward to it though, will be a decent game, one goal in it max.

PG

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

Cup final, will there be a trophy?

We`ll see how hard you are when I give you a slap in the face with my lanyard, you slaaaag.

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Can't wait to see all you happy clappy flag waving costa coffee drinking Mongs sitting there in silence !! Pathetic plastic fans who have appeared from nowhere fair play to the hardcore all that's wrong with modern football !!! Beware of the millwall express next stop at the mini emirates library 2-1 coyl

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Can't wait to see all you happy clappy flag waving costa coffee drinking Mongs sitting there in silence !! Pathetic plastic fans who have appeared from nowhere fair play to the hardcore all that's wrong with modern football !!! Beware of the millwall express next stop at the mini emirates library 2-1 coyl
Quality ranting and not 100% wrong! :lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

he was at the brum game surely.......i think we get beat tonight........we need a kick up the arse......0-2 sorry.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

:flounce:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Does anyone around the country consider a game against Millwall a cup final? Even if it genuinely was a cup final it would still only be against Millwall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here