Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your cup final tonight

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The 25 kiddies in quilted jackets and tan chinos that were giving it the big 'un after millwall away was one of my highlights of the season. An eight year old giving a cut throat gesture as if he could do anything. :lolol: They were absolutely rabid for a solid quarter of an hour, giving the wanker signals & dangling over the rails while 2000 Albion fans pointed and laughed. Money on, this absolute melt is one of them. Can anyone find the picture? It was definitely posted on here, glorious scenes.

Ask and ye shall receive - here's one I took.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355834442.174931.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Our cup final was palace on the 1/12 and we finished runners up. Anyway carry on.

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Right then ladies I'm off , speak to u after we have beaten you and remember if you see a millwall fan keep your nut down you might be brave on here but you don't wanna get ironed out just before xmas

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
How long before or after kick off was this taken? There's f***ing nobody there!!!

Taken about 10 mins after final whistle, and yes it was pretty empty and void of pwopper nawty Danny Dyer type Millwall supporters.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Always think it must be difficult to follow The Lions away when all you want is a few beers in a decent pub and no hassle, at say somewhere like Barnsley or Derby County and you've got bouncers, Police and the local lunatics that want to have a pop at their reputation. Millwall have got passionate fans that know where to draw the line the majority of the time; I've been to the Old and New Den and felt intimidated but never punched or kicked. Cardiff City on the other hand over the years....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here