Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your cup final tonight

D

Deleted member 22389

Can't wait to see all you happy clappy flag waving costa coffee drinking Mongs sitting there in silence !! Pathetic plastic fans who have appeared from nowhere fair play to the hardcore all that's wrong with modern football !!! Beware of the millwall express next stop at the mini emirates library 2-1 coyl

I used to go to the Goldstone. Clubs can longer survive with crowds of 7,500 and hope to stay in the Premier League.

What did you expect us to do, stay at the Withdean and protest against a new stadium. It's fantastic to go and watch my club in a comfortable modern stadium these days. At least we have a future after being locked in the wilderness for years.

Nothing wrong with flag waving and creating a happy clappy family friendly atmosphere either. These kids are our future supporters.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Ask him if he has a ticket for tonight, I suspect not, his dad is working late so cant bring him down and buy him a hot chocolate and a bag of pick n mix.

Knew it wouldn't be long before one of u mentioned the sausage

Forget the sausage. The pies are to die for. My favourite is chicken and ham, but if you are feeling seasonal, there is a great Turkey and cranberry.

Only £7.00 for a pie and pint deal too.

I don't mind sausage, but have never seen onions at the Amex, so a no for me.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The Play Off wins at The Goldstone and The Den are two of my favourite Albion memories. Once they realised they were beaten they decided to start a fire on the terrace.

Brilliant stuff.

Must be something about that part of the country and burning down your own property!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Ask him if he has a ticket for tonight, I suspect not, his dad is working late so cant bring him down and buy him a hot chocolate and a bag of pick n mix.

2-45 train down to the tea and toast going in the pub right opposite Brighton station or down to The Lord Nelson then beer bag and 3 points thank very much ... Somerset ha ha ha your about 20 yrs behind you got colour tv,s yet

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Forget the sausage. The pies are to die for. My favourite is chicken and ham, but if you are feeling seasonal, there is a great Turkey and cranberry.

Only £7.00 for a pie and pint deal too.

I don't mind sausage, but have never seen onions at the Amex, so a no for me.

Heard u like the burnt log son

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The 25 kiddies in quilted jackets and tan chinos that were giving it the big 'un after millwall away was one of my highlights of the season. An eight year old giving a cut throat gesture as if he could do anything. :lolol: They were absolutely rabid for a solid quarter of an hour, giving the wanker signals & dangling over the rails while 2000 Albion fans pointed and laughed. Money on, this absolute melt is one of them. Can anyone find the picture? It was definitely posted on here, glorious scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here