Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your cup final tonight

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Thats nice.

We have 117% (no point explaning how I worked this out if your brain cell is in line with the rest of your support) more fans than you, so not quite sure how this is our cup final :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They're all Bermondsey glory hunters .......... Millwall is north of the river......... Worse than the MK Dons in my opinion.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I lived in New Cross for a while. Used to get the same bloke knocking on my door every time there was a skip in the road, claiming it was his and that, for £20, I could put rubbish in it if I liked. Eventually I was attacked by a couple of big dogs (which weren't mine) in my garden, decided it wasn't a place to bring up my 6 month old son and moved with my wife back to Brighton, so a happy ending...

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I don't mind Millwall as a Club - they are always punching (excuse the pun) above their weight and produce/find decent players. Their fans behave themselves more or less nowadays. It might be different tonight if we give them a stonking on the pitch.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Cup final? Get a grip

Dec 29, 2011
If all their fans are just out to cause trouble why aren't they banned? When Brighton fans get in fights its life banning orders and such.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
MiiiiiiillllllllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here