Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor Final = official thread

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
considering the grunge metal and music to squeeze your spots to most of the people on here like , its no great suprise Leona singing I will always love you , is going to be derided, however , what cannot be doubted is her superb singing ability and anyone who says otherwise is a very silly person imho

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Springal said:
cartman.jpg

If you knew anything about music you'd realise that it is a very Nilsson like song :smokin:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Uncle Spielberg said:
considering the grunge metal and music to squeeze your spots to most of the people on here like , its no great suprise Leona singing I will always love you , is going to be derided, however , what cannot be doubted is her superb singing ability and anyone who says otherwise is a very silly person imho

Love it Gareth, love it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:

Rich, slagging off others musical tastes whilst not accepting that she is very run of the mill in the Schmalz music stakes and some of us don't like elevator music :)

I also dislike grunge and my spot squeezing days are long gone :rolleyes:

PS I accept that she has a good voice.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
wozza , I got 7/1 so that was not the first show you silly old bugger

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Uncle Spielberg said:
wozza , I got 7/1 so that was not the first show you silly old bugger

It was before the live finals.

If you read your OWN messages in your OWN thread, you're tipping Ray to win, despite Leona being shorter odds. It's there in black and white/grey.

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88015

Now Leona has won, you're saying she was the obvious winner and claiming you knew all along.

You're full of shit. FACT.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
am sorry for being really thick but i dont really understand what all this betting means, whats 2/5?, is that better than 7/1???

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thank f*** it's finally over. Mrs GB loved the X factor which pretty much meant my watching it unless I facied an argument with a pregnant / post pregant and very hormonal woman which frankly I didn't.

Is that really the best talent that could be assembled? An odd looking squad of MOR jumper wearing weirdos, someone with the M25 in the middle of their front teeth, Frank Bruno, a pair of Scotch kareoke singers and a boy band full of mincers? Leona had the only vocal talent, just a shame she has all the personality of a soggy bowl of porridge while Ben had all the musical talent but is apparently under the impression that soft metal, mullets and cheesing women in the front row is all still cool. And is there anything more disturbing than an 18 year old scouser who thinks he's Dean Martin?

The whole lot of them will be back to flipping burgers within 5 years. Even Leona (who I do conceed has a f-ing excellent voice).

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Guinness Boy said:
The whole lot of them will be back to flipping burgers within 5 years.

Except the Macdonald Brothers!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

They'll be flipping deep-fried Mars Bars.:salute: :salute: :salute:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:bla:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here