Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor Final = official thread

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Leona is going to be phenominal. I've no time for her kind of music, but she will soon be rivalling Mariah Carey and Whitney.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
She's ten years late unlike the bloke who's 50 years late.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Shane Ward was blatently shit. You only have to listen to Leona to realise that she has incredible talent.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
dougdeep said:
She's ten years late unlike the bloke who's 50 years late.

:lolol: Cracking post!

That could be her only downfall. She's never going to be in Girls Aloud and as you say, the days of Mariah, Celine Dion and Whitney are thankfully now behind us.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What a dull, uninspired, crappy, drivel-infested shitfest of a song they have for whoever wins this.

It's going to fly to Number 1 :(

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Certainly split the viewing public who buy their CDs from ASDA.

Cheeky kid singing Sinatra versus good looking girl singing Maria Carey.

Incidently it's all organised in my building (not my company) and I've seen a few of them wandering about over the last few weeks.

They had the press conference last week just behind where I sit.

Had a piss with the odd looking high pitched voice one from the boy band...

.. which was nice.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
The Complete Badger said:
Poor old Ray, the most entertaining act by far. Leona will FLOP:nono:

I think she will become one of the most successful English singers ever. Its great that someone with that kind of voice won - we now have our own version of Mariah Carey and that is brilliant news. Finally some quality SINGING in this country rather than run of the mill singers with people that play instruments well.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
chez said:
I think she will become one of the most successful English singers ever. Its great that someone with that kind of voice won - we now have our own version of Mariah Carey and that is brilliant news. Finally some quality SINGING in this country rather than run of the mill singers with people that play instruments well.

First thing on the agenda is a nose job;) ;)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
chez said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolute fix, as Ben said as soon as he heard the song written "specially" for the winner which is a song written for a girl. There should have been a song written to suit all the styles of the final few, THAT song was written for Leona without a doubt.

Load of bollocks except for the 1st few weeks of auditions which was quality car crash tv.

Incidentally Leona MURDERED that Nilsson song ( I think he wrote it anyway) which was her 2nd song and Ray should f*** off and get a job on cruise ships or Butlins where he'll go down a storm

Neither have the X factor which is what I thought the show was all about, top quality karaoke though :clap:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here