Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham replay is live on S4C on Tuesday, 7:45pm kickoff [Finally]

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I cannot believe we are playing on tuesday AND wednesday now. Madness.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So with ESPN showing the game as well and extra money paid to the club why can't the players be booked into a hotel , do their training locally and then travel by coach to Peterborough ?

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
I don't understand why ESPN are showing both our games on Tuesday night. You would think they would show one on Wednesday to maximise viewers especially as our game was scheduled for the Wednesday and when I bought my tickets on monday it was still a wednesday match, it changed late yesterday.

Why don't we play on Tuesday AND Wednesday?

The kids can have the Tuesday game and the first team can have the Wednesday game. We'll leave it to ITV to decide which team gets into the next round.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So with ESPN showing the game as well and extra money paid to the club why can't the players be booked into a hotel , do their training locally and then travel by coach to Peterborough ?

Currently ESPN are not showing the game (although I think they will).

I don't understand why ESPN are showing both our games on Tuesday night. You would think they would show one on Wednesday to maximise viewers especially as our game was scheduled for the Wednesday and when I bought my tickets on monday it was still a wednesday match, it changed late yesterday.

They're not. If our game is televised on ESPN, it will be moved to Wednesday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I cannot believe we are playing on tuesday AND wednesday now. Madness.

45 minutes on Tuesday for all the Albion fans who have bought their train tickets online and 45 minutes on Wednesday for POTG ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Currently ESPN are not showing the game (although I think they will).
Does the FA make the decision if both clubs cannot agree on the date ? If so it will be Wednesday.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is this the biggest farce since DK sacked Dean Wilkins?

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
What's wrong with it being Wednesday?

If its Tuesday we have a 2 day gap between game days (Bristol city-Wrexham), if its Wednesday we have a two day gap between match days (Wrexham-Peterborough).

Same difference...?

If Albion are resisting Wednesday then that suggests they want to play a strong team up there.
Which begs the question, why didn't we just batter them in the first place by playing our first team.
Poyet should've played a proper team in the first place then and we wouldn't have a replay.

You can't go making comments about that on here, you'll be inviting abuse for suggesting Gus got something wrong.
When will Gus learn?

Last edited:

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
What's wrong with it being Wednesday?

If its Tuesday we have a 2 day gap between game days (Bristol city-Wrexham), if its Wednesday we have a two day gap between match days (Wrexham-Peterborough).

Same difference...?

Wednesday night game - four nights at home prior to game following Bristol City game with (after travelling home after game) just two nights at home prior to Peterborough game (and probably only one training session).

Tuesday night game - three nights at home prior to game with three nights at home prior to Peterborough game (and probably two training sessions).

Definately NOT the same difference.

The preference to ensure an equal gap between games to maximise rest and recovery times is always going to be Saturday/Tuesday/Saturday.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Club's twitter feed now reporting that the game will NOT be televised.

EDIT - Ignore that - it was an old tweet, RT'd by (who else but) Craig Mackail-Smith.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I hope it Tuesday, i play 5 aside wednesday night from 9, do you think they will take my request into account when deciding?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What a complete and utter farce... make a fcuking decision... stick to it...

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
This is now at the ridiculous stage!!

So is it Tuesday or is it Wednesday? WTF is going on?
People have got to make their travel arrangements and it's not not exactly just up the road, is it?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I need to know what night it is on to find out who is coming round so that I can get enough beer and pizzas in. Its all adding to my stress levels this week.

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
Looks like its now definitley TUESDAY on Welsh channel SC4 only Click Here..
SC4 is available on FREESAT by changing the menu to NON FREESAT..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looks like its now definitley TUESDAY on Welsh channel SC4 only Click Here..
SC4 is available on FREESAT by changing the menu to NON FREESAT..

It says nothing of the sort - it just reiterates what we currently know: it may be moved to Wednesday to be live on ESPN.

The ball is very much in the Albion court.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here