Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham replay is live on S4C on Tuesday, 7:45pm kickoff [Finally]

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
We are playing on the Saturday too...

We will lose a days recovery with travelling back to Brighton and considering our injuries of late gus probably wants maximum recovery time for the squad

I don't see the issue and if it gives you lot a bit of extra cash then all the better but gus is stubborn so let's see what happens!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If Albion are resisting Wednesday then that suggests they want to play a strong team up there.

Which begs the question, why didn't we just batter them in the first place by playing our first team.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why on earth is the Argus still reporting that it will be on ITV4?

The lot has fallen to me In a fair ground-in a fair ground --Yea, Sussex by the sea!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Someone on the Wrexham forum suggesting we move our game at Peterborough so they can play the Wednesday :facepalm:

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
How can ESPN just decide to show another game? I thought TV footie contracts worked on you can 'x' amount of games of a certain round. Never heard of a provider just decided to add another game. The other ones chosen are so dull anyway, maybe im biased.

It's all very weird anyway. As long as i can watch the game.

I like Welsh commentary, every now and again they'll be a word they don't have in Welsh and the English just comes out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The espn website says that they are showing us against Wrexham on the tuesday 7:45pm kick off :)

2011/12 English FA Cup Fixtures / Schedules - ESPN Soccernet

Yes, yes they do - as do S4C etc etc

However the definitive current state of play is that the game is currently scheduled for Tuesday. S4C, ESPN and Wrexham all want it to be on Wednesday but the Albion have not agreed due to the long travel home on Wednesday night/Thursday morning and the Peterborough game on Saturday.

My gut feel is that tomorrow the Albion will cave in - I'm not sure we actually have much choice - and it will be played on the Wednesday.

[Will merge this into the main thread]

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Yes, yes they do - as do S4C etc etc

However the definitive current state of play is that the game is currently scheduled for Tuesday. S4C, ESPN and Wrexham all want it to be on Wednesday but the Albion have not agreed due to the long travel home on Wednesday night/Thursday morning and the Peterborough game on Saturday.

My gut feel is that tomorrow the Albion will cave in - I'm not sure we actually have much choice - and it will be played on the Wednesday.

[Will merge this into the main thread]

Good excuse for Gus if we lose on the saturday though....Team were tired from all the travel etc

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
If we would be getting TV money, why not just use some of it flying to and from the game? Would take a fraction of the time on the coach.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
If we would be getting TV money, why not just use some of it flying to and from the game? Would take a fraction of the time on the coach.

Shit loads of airports in Wrexham last time i looked........... Suppose it's not that far from Manchester but door to door doubt it's much different after they have had to hang around at airports etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here