Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham replay is live on S4C on Tuesday, 7:45pm kickoff [Finally]

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
It says nothing of the sort - it just reiterates what we currently know: it may be moved to Wednesday to be live on ESPN.

The ball is very much in the Albion court.
Oh dam.. sorry.. well at least i got the freesat info correct.. lol

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Indeed - now confirmed for Tuesday, 7:45, S4C only.

We now become the bad guys, depriving Wrexham of £62k.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Indeed - now confirmed for Tuesday, 7:45, S4C only.

We now become the bad guys, depriving Wrexham of £62k.

Not really.
We'll be handing them a home tie with Newcastle, so they can hardly moan can they.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm sorry but depriving a Club like Wrexham of £64k is a shit thing to do.

Can we not remember when that amount of money was significant?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I'm looking forward to the Welsh commentary - I love a good linguistic challenge. I imagine it'll be like an extended version of Chanel 9 News.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'm sorry but depriving a Club like Wrexham of £64k is a shit thing to do.

Can we not remember when that amount of money was significant?

I know what you're saying. We allowed ourselves to be inconvenienced by playing Liverpool in a weds and Leeds on a Fri for the cash.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
You can put on the subtitles in English by pressing the red button, but that's a bit of a distraction.
Sounds like the radio commentary and the mute button on the tele for me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know what you're saying. We allowed ourselves to be inconvenienced by playing Liverpool in a weds and Leeds on a Fri for the cash.

We didn't have a choice. We wanted the Liverpool game on the Tuesday, but they refused because they played the previous Sunday. We lost the agrument, but its re-writing history to suggest we CHOSE those dates, for the cash.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
If ESPN were that keen they should have sorted it out earlier. Maybe they will show the game with newcastle to make up for it.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
What the hell was espn playing at,they could of had our game on Tuesday night instead they chose to have the Leicester- Forest game moved from the Wednesday to Tuesday to show that,then when s4c pick it up they decide to muscle in.If it's anyone's fault for all this confusion it's espn.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The bizarre thing is the Leicester game was originally going to be on Wednesday but got moved to Tuesday for ESPN. If they'd left that where it was, on Wednesday, then they could have shown ours on Tuesday without incurring the wrath of Gus.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So its as you were then.

Shilly shally wankers the LOT of them.

D

Deleted member 22389

ESPN by the sounds of it where the ones that created the mess by coming in at the last minute. Did someone in their football department suddenly put two and two together after looking at the fixtures. Non league clubs knocks out Championship?

I am glad it has not been moved to the Wednesday. It is unfair on the people who have already made arrangements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here