Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham match OFF - Rescheduled for Weds 18 Jan - 7.15pm (merged threads)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
It's LG, I haven't had this brand before, but the reviews were brilliant, and the one I looked at in Curry's looked really good.

nice TV apart from the 3d, which is a gimmick

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
It's LG, I haven't had this brand before, but the reviews were brilliant, and the one I looked at in Curry's looked really good.

Did you go for the "smart" one? I got the non-smart one and it's impressive to say the least but if you're going to use an Xbox or ps3 set the hdmi input to pc and have the screen at the right height. Chuffed to bits with mine

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Did you go for the "smart" one? I got the non-smart one and it's impressive to say the least but if you're going to use an Xbox or ps3 set the hdmi input to pc and have the screen at the right height. Chuffed to bits with mine

No mine is the non smart version, because it saved me quite a few quid, so what I have saved, i can still get a smart blu-ray and still be quids in.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I don't think I've ever had to rearrange a week so much. It makes quite an exciting change really. Although the main people I'm rearranging with are promoters, and trying to explain to cool kids who don't like football that you're changing stuff because of a cup game in Wrexham you're only interested in because of the potential game in the next round relies on a leap of faith at the other end of the phone.

I want to sympathise with the people who've gone to Wrexham but I fear they might be mentalists.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
No mine is the non smart version, because it saved me quite a few quid, so what I have saved, i can still get a smart blu-ray and still be quids in.

Blew my mind watching frozen planet on it but if you're going to be watching films you'll need a surround system as the sound is not as good as older flat screen tvs as the tv is only about an inch thick! My old 37" lg LCD is thicker than the box my 47" led came in and with the stand only weighs 21kg!

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
From wrexhams forum:

AjWgsp6CMAABe9t.jpg

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes there is. Press pause on the TV until the audio on the radio is in Sync and then press play.

Except the fm radio is already ahead of the tv do pausing the tv will only make it further behind. I shall be trying radio on dab instead of fm and see if it's any closer :shrug:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Suddenly becoming very mild here... yesterday at 12 noon our car park was still covered in frost.... today it is completely thawed and the grass has gone from white to green very quickly - even in the shade! Quite cloudy overhead and definitely warming up....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here