Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham match OFF - Rescheduled for Weds 18 Jan - 7.15pm (merged threads)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So what happens if it fails the pitch inspection tomorrow ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you have Sky or virgin plus then you can probably sync it yourself. Might be a bit tricky but I reckon it can be done.

You can only sync audio on a Sky HD box to match it on your AV receiver , no way to delay video.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
To be fair it should be ok tonight by the warmer temps expected this afternoon but you can't expect people to travel and take the risk good call

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would it not give them 24 hrs to put heaters etc on and even cover the pitch. Cant we send our heat lights up that we use to help the grass grow on a lorry this morning for them to use.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Would it not give them 24 hrs to put heaters etc on and even cover the pitch. Cant we send our heat lights up that we use to help the grass grow on a lorry this morning for them to use.

And a big extension lead as we don't want Wrexham to get a massive electric bill!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes there is. Press pause on the TV until the audio on the radio is in Sync and then press play.

That will work but won't be absolutely perfect and 75% of the commentary wont be match related anyway.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
RESULT

I'm lumbered an airport run tonight. Means I'll get to see the game live after all.

Yip yip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here