Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham match OFF - Rescheduled for Weds 18 Jan - 7.15pm (merged threads)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
bugger, was looking forward to this one........and it means if it is called off, Greer wont be available Sat....

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Hmmmm - so do we now get the ESPN money for a wednesday game (that we didnt actually want given the saturday match)?

Watch as the pitch gets magically covered tonight with huge industrial heaters brought in to thaw it out.

Its a conspiracy I tell ya.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
AjWZ7cnCAAA2D6N.jpg
:(

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So I hate to ask, but will it now be on telly .................

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hmmmm - so do we now get the ESPN money for a wednesday game (that we didnt actually want given the saturday match)?

Watch as the pitch gets magically covered tonight with huge industrial heaters brought in to thaw it out.

I believe you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How can it be off if the inspection aint til 1000?

Also, BBC are predicting highs of 8C in that part of the world today - with a bit of sun a thaw is guaranteed....

Part of the pitch is in shadow so the sun wouldn't thaw it but the air temperature is due to rise with clouds and rain coming in so it should be ok for tomorrow.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
wonder where thy will go for training today....and what happens to all those poor sods with railway tickets..overnight accomodation etc...thy hav my sympathies

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Indeed. Anybody would think Wrexhan wanted it to be on Wednesday all along...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here