Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would YOU like to be an NSC mod?

Would YOU like to be an NSC Mod?

• Total voters

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I hear it's like joining the Masons...you have to "knock" three times and then you are approached by a man with peculiar handshake and rolled up trousers....you are then inducted in a mysterious ceremony where some more strange men do things with things.

And if you tell anyone about what goes on they cut out your tongue and bury it on a beach...or something.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What, even one tiny little infraction? Surely getting people with a bit of form but who are now reformed characters would be a good idea? Like ex gang members who become youth workers. It takes a thief to catch a thief, after all.

Quite why anyone would want to be a mod (unless they were legally responsible for the site) I have no idea. If I was one all I'd do is hand out lifetime bans anyone who disagreed with me.

Wouldn't you hunt out the hackers ? :) Make it your life's work..... like a NSC Wiesenthal.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Seriously, how much time do mods spend moderating?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I moderate a web board which makes this one seem like a knitting circle.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I would love to be a mod imagesCAI5QRUI.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yeah I'll be up for it , Moderated before on various forums and class myself as fair :)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thought I would bounce this thread, anyone want the mod job this evening? Anyone changed their mind after today? They need a medal those guys & dolls :) Take my hat off to you guys

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thought I would bounce this thread, anyone want the mod job this evening? Anyone changed their mind after today? They need a medal those guys & dolls :) Take my hat off to you guys

If this was Twitter I'd re-tweet that

But it isn't :lol:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield

I'd love it!!! After today, the amount of bullshit flying around I would have been doling out the lifetimes like smarties!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here