Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would YOU like to be an NSC mod?

Would YOU like to be an NSC Mod?

• Total voters

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Especially if their spelling or grammar wasn't up to scratch whilst disagreeing with you.

BAN.

And couldn't spell or form a grammatically correct sentence.

BAN.

And come on, that was an honest mistake through typing too quickly and trying to look like I'm working and not on NSC.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Is there a "minimum post count"?? I may have said some silly things on here in the past, but I've never got into trouble for it!! I'd love to have a go at it. I'm currently off work at the moment on long term sick, so I'm on here almost constantly!!

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Not a good idea for me to become a mod thats for sure , every single condescending spellchecking trainspotter would be twiddling their thumbs for a month or so wondering why they had been banned .

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Is there a "minimum post count"?? I may have said some silly things on here in the past, but I've never got into trouble for it!! I'd love to have a go at it. I'm currently off work at the moment on long term sick, so I'm on here almost constantly!!

You've got more posts than me and I've been hanging around here since the 90s. I'd like to say it's quality over quantity but a quick check of the post history would prove that to be total bollocks.:thumbsup:

If you need another GMT + 8 mod I'd be up for it.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Yep, though I imagine a low post count and being relatively new would put me near the end of the queue...one day maybe!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I helped out modding on here a while back, would be happy to help again, but wouldn't stand in the way of anyone else wanting to do it :)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No way. Done modding before, don't want the resposibility to have to temper my posts. f*** that, although it wouldn't happen as theres no doubt to many threads inthe modroom to clear up where they are all shitting themselves.

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
From observation, the most effective mods are the ones who "do" the least.

With the exception of occassional flurries of activity caused by deliberate undermining of the site by a small minority plus keeping an eye on spammers, the strength of this site is the extent of the "freedom" it offers users
Yep - bit like a good ref! Keep play moving, give the occasional polite slap to those who deserve it but don't get in the way of a good game! :)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I'm the Brian Clough of nsc I be the best mod but due to the powers that be being shot scared of my methods I will never get the chance

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm the Brian Clough of nsc I be the best mod but due to the powers that be being shot scared of my methods I will never get the chance

Are you able to repeat that for us, but in English?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I wouldnt mind giving it a go but i dont spend enough time on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here