Would YOU like to be an NSC mod?

Would YOU like to be an NSC Mod?

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
More chance of 1066 gull shagging Kate and pippa Middleton in a threesome than bozza wanting me as a mod

Bozza has those photos in the ultra secret mod area of NSC, so you can't be a mod as it would make you so jealous.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i am already a SUPER MODERATOR on NSP.

dont think i can spare the time to moderate 2 MAJOR Brighton boards :smile:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
No Way. NSC is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'd put you and Frutos down...

Just because they g-g-get around...?

... as two potentially quite good Mods.

TheWHo.jpg

... actually - there's four there.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Hmm... I do spend an awful lot of time on here, but probably haven't been a member long enough to become a mod?
I am very OCD so tidying the board sounds quite fun (although I imagine the novelty wears off almost instantly).

Another point, is there an age range that you have to be in to be a mod?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Hmm... I do spend an awful lot of time on here, but probably haven't been a member long enough to become a mod?
I am very OCD so tidying the board sounds quite fun (although I imagine the novelty wears off almost instantly).

Another point, is there an age range that you have to be in to be a mod?

You, OCD, NEVER!! :D

How about the candidates run a presidential-esq campaign with badges and flags?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No thanks! I feel almost ashamed to say that I have a life outside of NSC and couldn't spare the time. Maybe when I retire though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What, even one tiny little infraction? Surely getting people with a bit of form but who are now reformed characters would be a good idea? Like ex gang members who become youth workers. It takes a thief to catch a thief, after all.

Quite why anyone would want to be a mod (unless they were legally responsible for the site) I have no idea. If I was one all I'd do is hand out lifetime bans anyone who disagreed with me.

Especially if their spelling or grammar wasn't up to scratch whilst disagreeing with you.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
What, even one tiny little infraction? Surely getting people with a bit of form but who are now reformed characters would be a good idea? Like ex gang members who become youth workers. It takes a thief to catch a thief, after all.

Quite why anyone would want to be a mod (unless they were legally responsible for the site) I have no idea. If I was one all I'd do is hand out lifetime bans anyone who disagreed with me.

And couldn't spell or form a grammatically correct sentence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here