Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Razak Sign???

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Unbelievable player - the sheer composure on the ball, the vision of where his team mates are, the positioning - did anyone else notice how Navarro upped his game today whilst being sat alongside him :)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Unbelievable player - the sheer composure on the ball, the vision of where his team mates are, the positioning - did anyone else notice how Navarro upped his game today whilst being sat alongside him :)

Navs was f***ing class today 1st time i`ve thought that,i need to think of something to eat as an act of humility.Would a Vindaloo suffice

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'm just waiting for someone to come along and say "Just because he's had a couple of good games for us, forget him coz he's probably shit"!

There's always one!

City

Feb 17, 2012
Manchester City FC
Unbelievable player - the sheer composure on the ball, the vision of where his team mates are, the positioning
That's what happens when you learn from your compatriate, Yaya Toure.

Also, this kid has been training with our FIRST TEAM for over a year now. He is the only youngster that does regularly (I think).
No disrespect (and believe me I'm not trying to sound condescending) to the Championship, but I do think this has improved Razak because playing against world class players in training is of a higher quality than the football played in the Championship.

Oh, and he's played for Manchester City under a manager that doesn't like to play youngsters (imo). Says it all really...

Last edited:

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
He was incrediable to watch today. Can you imagine him and Vicente in the same team? I hope our players are taking the chance to learn from him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
£5m to £7m? Do people here think he's at a similar level to Zaha? You're joking right. To be honest, if he was available for £7m (and I know he wouldn't be, this is hypothetical) Tony should buy him. He'd get a return on his investment.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Can you tell me some of the things he did? I was gutted because I wanted to watch your team play today :(
At one point, he fell over, seemingly losing control of the ball, but got up , kept hold of it under severe pressure, beat about 3 or 4 players, and then pinged a perfect pass out to the left wing.
In general, he was just impossible to get the ball off. His passing was unbelievable. Incredible performance.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
My god, what a midfield performance today?! The boy has everything:- distribution, power, good (both) feet, power, creativity, postional sense!
I was watching him in the warm up and he seemed to be enjoying it, laughing and joking with all the players. Hopefully the squad mentality could bring him back next season...
I was watching the Man City game after, you can clearly see how Man City and Razak are moding him into the next Yaya Toure. Razak could easily slot into that midfield in two seasons(minimum) time.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Can you tell me some of the things he did? I was gutted because I wanted to watch your team play today :(

He can create something out of nothing, the ball seemed to be glued to his feet, he could got round 4 players on his own and still find someone at the end, he always seemed to know where the others were, he seemed to read people's mind about where the ball was going next, he never stops moving and looking for the ball, he pulled up the game of everyone around him: I could go on!

If I was being harsh I would say his weak point was shooting but he set so much up it didn't matter. Put it this way although I like CMS and Barnes shooting hasn't been their strong point lately and today they got 3; it had to come from somewhere.
Also at the begining he seemed hesitant tackling or being tackled but he did seem to improve as the game went on.

I didn't notice him trying to defend did anyone else?

Come along another game

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If I were Gus I would consider doing a straight swap, Raz for Harley would be fair? Could always be a bit cheeky and ask for 1 mill cash too I suppose?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Simply light years ahead of anyone else on the pitch. A real talent with what looks like a big future ahead of him

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

Could even afford to stumble to the ground, and still come up with the ball despite having 2 carrot crunchers in on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here