Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Razak Sign???

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
No he doesn't.

England are trying their best to poach him though. Kind of f***ed up actually.

Surely you won't wanna keep him... Will take him at least a cupple of years to get into your first team. Why not buy a ready-made player for 50 mil?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Ridiculous to think that he is only 19. Totally dictated the game today.

Probably saw more of the ball than anyone else on the pitch. Easier to list what he did wrong as everything else he did was he did so much right.

I am pretty sure he only made two mistakes in the whole game. First one was when the ball came to him on the edge of the area and he skewed it wide. The other was when he overran the ball almost immediately after they announced him as MOM.

In six years (maybe sooner) he will be THE key player of a side that is winning everything. Unfortunately that won't be us, however while he is here I am HAPPY.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I know we are not ready for the Premier League yet, but with this bloke i dont think we have much choice. He is the player we have been longing for Since Bennett left. I believe we will go up. I didn't last week but i do now

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Zero chance.

He's 19, and he's already THAT good. I mean we all love JFC, but holy shitting HELL that Razak is a cuffing MONSTER in midfield. I was not impressed - I was blown away.

That lad is a nailed on Prem star and future International. If he is not playing regular top flight football within a year, I will eat my own face.

He's 19? Bloody Nora...

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I really REALLY hope that City splash the cash on another midfielder in the summer, and he stays on loan here for the whole of next season

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There is one reason he is playing for us until the end of the season and that reason is Gus.

There do seem to be less and less moaners of our passing game now but went Gus does eventually move on we have to replace him with somebody of the same mindset.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Ridiculous to think that he is only 19. Totally dictated the game today.

Probably saw more of the ball than anyone else on the pitch. Easier to list what he did wrong as everything else he did was he did so much right.

I am pretty sure he only made two mistakes in the whole game. First one was when the ball came to him on the edge of the area and he skewed it wide. The other was when he overran the ball almost immediately after they announced him as MOM.

In six years (maybe sooner) he will be THE key player of a side that is winning everything. Unfortunately that won't be us, however while he is here I am HAPPY.

Not forgetting his attempted acrobatic overhead clearance on the edge of our penalty area which just flew straight up and back into our box.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Why do you say that, mate?

-----------------------------------

Also, please tell me your team's next match is televised??

Not as far as I know sorry. I would guess that he means you would only want him to go to someone who is going to continue to get him working on (if it needs working on) his passing game and that's what Gus does. U wouldn't want him playing hoff football.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
That didn't even cross my mind, I just assume that wealthy, talented sports stars also have massive penis'. Whereas I work a 9 to 5 job in Worthing on (near) minimum wages and have to wank myself off with tweezers.

Life isn't fair.

:lolol:

We're not all as fortunate as myself of Mr Razak

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Not forgetting his attempted acrobatic overhead clearance on the edge of our penalty area which just flew straight up and back into our box.

Good point!!

Took an AGE for us to clear that ball........

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What a talent. I hope we can get him for a season long loan next season to help develop him although with a natural ability that he has how much more has he got?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here