Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

" Worst support we've ever seen" chant

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Once in a while, when the home support has been really quiet this has been a good chant and a good bit of banter. But it's totally lost its impact because there are now some fans who sing this every away match for **cks sake! You know who you are.

Frankly, it's all getting a bit embarrassing. How on earth people could sing it at Spurs when the ground was full I don't know. Yes, we out sung them but " worst support" ? I don't think so.

Time to stop singing it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
also its a tad ironic as Withdean atmosphere is some of the worst I have ever seen

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Did sound a bit silly and very few people joined in. Cant see how seeing as many other prem teams didnt sell out. Infact, did any others sell out?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I think it's funny.And you can sing it to a full WHL.They're shit.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
i assumed it was an ironic chant or two fingers to the quietest bunch i've come across since Leicester a couple of years ago. I thought they were dissappointing considering how many of them there were.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Not stupid singing it at White Hart Line as their supporters were very quiet; But shouldn't have been sung at Loftus Road where the QPR fans comfortably outsung us on New Years Day.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Its never quiet at whl sat was the first time i have been there and the home fans where quiet.
must have been because it was a cup game

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
kinkygerbil said:
Its never quiet at whl sat was the first time i have been there and the home fans where quiet.
must have been because it was a cup game

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: gerbil...what sort of excuse was that. I thought that Spurs we THE fa cup side and that's why it was a sell out.

A sell out and its like a library. What is it like when it's half empty.... the atmosphere must be electric.:shootself

Last edited by a moderator:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The forts time we sang it was at Sheffield Wednesday 3/4 odd years ago when I think we drew 1-1 and they scored in the last minute ( or we may have lost 2-1)

The place was like a morgue

Ned was sat in the wednesday end being a bit of a "billy no mates":lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sneaky George said:
Once in a while, when the home support has been really quiet this has been a good chant and a good bit of banter. But it's totally lost its impact because there are now some fans who sing this every away match for **cks sake! You know who you are.

Frankly, it's all getting a bit embarrassing. How on earth people could sing it at Spurs when the ground was full I don't know. Yes, we out sung them but " worst support" ? I don't think so.

Time to stop singing it.

Get a life! I'm pissed-off with all the gay shit - from our fans! It's just part of the banter. Anyway, the yids were shite and never got behind their team.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: " Worst support we've ever seen" chant

3gulls said:
Get a life! I'm pissed-off with all the gay shit - from our fans! It's just part of the banter. Anyway, the yids were shite and never got behind their team.

rubbish, I was in the lower £37 seats and heard the Spurs fans on many occasions, granted it was'nt amazing but as has been said by spurs fans on here, their STH singing lot were shafted from their seats because we took over extra areas so they all got split up. Sounds fair to me!

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Re: Re: Re: " Worst support we've ever seen" chant

CrabtreeBHA said:
rubbish, I was in the lower £37 seats and heard the Spurs fans on many occasions, granted it was'nt amazing but as has been said by spurs fans on here, their STH singing lot were shafted from their seats because we took over extra areas so they all got split up. Sounds fair to me!

You could definitely hear them get on their backs once we had scored. Fair enough as i'm sure they wouldn't have expected us to dominate parts of the game.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
dave the gaffer said:
The forts time we sang it was at Sheffield Wednesday 3/4 odd years ago when I think we drew 1-1 and they scored in the last minute ( or we may have lost 2-1)

The place was like a morgue

Ned was sat in the wednesday end being a bit of a "billy no mates":lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

it was 1-1, with kuqi scoring :angry:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I agree with Sneaky George.

"Worst Support We've Ever Seen" and "Premiershit, You're Having A Laugh" just make us seen like a bunch of small-time tossers.

Every Spurs fan expected to beat us, and with the Albion match being sandwiched by Man Utd and Chelsea fixtures, they have more pressing matters on their mind.

I wouldn't say they played that badly, it's just that we played really well and would have given any Premiership team a run for their money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here