Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst food you've ever eaten.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Just wondering what is the worst food you've ever had. I will try most things and I tried Grits in New Orleans. How anybody can eat let alone like such a disgusting concoction is beyond me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cucumber. It was hidden in a tuna sandwich.
I nearly spewed on the spot.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know if it was the worst food I've ever eaten, but the first thing that springs to mind is a cheese and onion roll from the asda garage down the marina last monday. I mean, like a cheese and onion variety of a sausage roll. 49p for two, my friend and I each had one and regretted it.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I once carried two tins of Chinese luncheon meat around China for three months as emergency rations in case the buses I was travelling on broke down miles from anywhere (a pretty common occurrence). I ate one tin during that time and it was disgusting.

When I left China and returned to Hoing Kong (still British in them days), I thought I'd make a charitable gesture, and so left the second tin with a hungry-looking old tramp I found sleeping in a doorway.

Next day I passed the same doorway - the tramp had buggered off, but no one had gone near the luncheon meat...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think this is really a thread to tell us who has been to New Orleans

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
In terms of "Worst Food" the prize has to go to a double cheeseburger I had from Grubbs a while back...I nearly puked and poo'ed myself to death after it.

I could still taste the fucker days later every time I spewed..gross.

In terms of the most unappetising food ever..that has to be sheeps (or is it rams) bollocks in Morocco...but they were pretty lush once you got over the revulsion.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think this is really a thread to tell us who has been to New Orleans

No, making the point that 'Grits' are something you only get in the South of the USA, I could have said Dallas, Huston, Austin, San Antonio, Atlanta, Birmingham, Chattanooga, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Baton Rouge, Raleigh or Jackson to name a few.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
National food, I would say a "Pie Floater" which is the national (or state) dish of South Australia.

Good luck with those Lloydy...

I once had to try some rotted fish paste which I believe is a Burmese delicacy. It turned your stomach just opening the lid of the jar!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually EATEN.

I would have to say goats cheese as well. I just DONT see the appeal frankly.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Kidneys.

Why anyone would want to eat something that has an after-taste of ammonia is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here