Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst film of ALL time

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Perhaps it is just that no-one gives a crap?

Post of the day. I aplogise for calling you wankers, tossers and c*nts as you are not and I like you and Les.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
ET is all about Jesus!? Where's the bit in the bible where he turns white like an old cat poo and lies in a ditch? And I might be wrong but I'm pretty damn sure the disciples didn't have BMX bikes. I think they barely had Grifters back then.

Also, not only is Spielberg a jew but he also has a beard and often wears a cap.

BMX's are mentioned in Pslam 63:1

O God, thou art my BMX; early will I seek my BMX: my soul thirsteth for my BMX, my flesh longeth for my BMX in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BMX's are mentioned in Pslam 63:1

O God, thou art my BMX; early will I seek my BMX: my soul thirsteth for my BMX, my flesh longeth for my BMX in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.

Stop being silly, it makes references to JC, it is not a " kids " version of the Pasion of the Christ :jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
enchanted.jpg

Two words - DOG SHIT.

I thought it was ok old chum. It is a great piss take of the disney "genre" and done in a very family friendly way.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Take the piss if you want but I can guarantee it had not occured to 90% of the people who watch the film, no doubt you also recognised the poster reference as well, not much gets past you does it clever boy :bowdown:
It's not that I am a particularly clever boy. It's just that you are a simpleton Gareth.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't think she is ugly but she aint all that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Enchanted is a wonderful film 8.6, I don't think Les has even seen it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here