Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst film of ALL time

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
This review sums Spielberg up for me.

Spielberg's historical films are tricky as often he seems to rewrite history according to his personal political agenda, or over-simplify the politics with rhetoric. Munich is no exception. While beautifully cast and crafted – including spot on, appropriately shocking violence – there didn't seem much point to it all. Perhaps some will find it brave his decision to represent both the Palestinian and Israeli sides of the argument (read 'balance'), or to show Bana's Avner as a moral hero trapped in an immoral situation (read 'hero'). But ultimately, once all was said and done, it seemed a lightweight, insipid exercise, not a complex contemporary polemic on the terrorism/retaliation cycle, it in spite of reaching for more.

If he'd written that review and not lifted it from another website:

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/review/film/s1558197.htm

:nono:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
These things aren't important in today's world. Feel the ecumenical love.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
ET is all about Jesus!? Where's the bit in the bible where he turns white like an old cat poo and lies in a ditch? And I might be wrong but I'm pretty damn sure the disciples didn't have BMX bikes. I think they barely had Grifters back then.

Also, not only is Spielberg a jew but he also has a beard and often wears a cap.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
i hope you pay more atention to detail when you are at work you numbskull.

fish.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

what are you doing? You made yourself look like a fool and now you are trying to say you knew what you were doing all along. Go away, f***ing pathetic. I suppose a copper is unlikely to admit their mistake though eh?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Has anyone seen "Wimbledon"? Was that as GASH as it looked?

Quite liked it actually except for the bit filmed in Brighton where they showed on old tennis court which was ACTUALLY remains of the funfair by the Volks Railway where I spent most of my childhood.

Buttinhams

Be seeing you!
Apr 24, 2008
Symptoms and indications of a personality disorder can include:
Aggression
Substance misuse
Dependence on others
Deceitfulness
Disregard for others
Lack of emotion and remorse Hypersensitivity to criticism
Anxiety
Depression
Seeking approval for others

Combinations of such symptoms can be used to direct which type of personality disorder is present.

It is also important that any psychosis present should be treated appropriately before a diagnosis of personality disorder is considered

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wimbledon had Kirtsen Dunst in a short white tennis skirt, which alone means that it can't be rated amongst the WORST films ever.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I thought Wimbledon was quite good when I watched, on reflection I was probably just in lust with Kirsten's bum which made it seem half decent.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Blimey, I'd never thought about it before Gareth! I feel so stupid now, I'd certainly never noticed these similaries to the story of Jesus Christ.
The other clever thing is how the kids cry and weep and that at the end but in their heart of hearts they're just so happy because they know he's going to a better place. That's a bit like Christ as well isn't it?

It has taken someone as clever as you to point out these similarities and I can now really see why you see Spielberg as a true genius. Great work Gareth, great work. :bowdown:

Take the piss if you want but I can guarantee it had not occured to 90% of the people who watch the film, no doubt you also recognised the poster reference as well, not much gets past you does it clever boy :bowdown:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Take the piss if you want but I can guarantee it had not occured to 90% of the people who watch the film, no doubt you also recognised the poster reference as well, not much gets past you does it clever boy :bowdown:

You still haven't answered my Jew conundrum.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Perhaps it is just that no-one gives a crap?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here