Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst film of ALL time

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Lovely. What did he chose ?

I think he chose both in the end.:eek:

I fully expected him to get bumped off by the killer and this was how the film was all going to fit together. The cops were going to track his killing to the Son of Sam and this was how Sam was going to be busted. But no, this man was irrelevant to the killings completely.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Mrs Oscar and I made a real effort to appreciate this so called classic but it is utterlly dull - even with Hanibal out of the A-Team in it.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Cannibal hollocaust was a pretty grim efffort if I remember correctly.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
69severance.jpg

F**king Dyer film.......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As I said Icy, this slagging off of Titanic is tiresome and boring, its as if all the fanboys have wanted to ruin it, mainly 20 or 30 something men, it is infact a very good film with Watershed effects and a decent enough storyline, meticulously researcged and authentic to 1912, all the critics gave it 5 stars at the time as people flooded to the cinema to see it , becuase it was good, for some strange reason it is now trendy to say it is shit.

I wonder how many young girls fall in mad,passionate love after a few minutes and end up losing their virginity in the back of a car in a ships cargo hold after a 3 day romance ?.. well not that many in 1912 thats for sure !

Most peoples dislike stems from the painting of the Brits involved as either upperclass bigots (who shoot at people on public staircases) or underpriveledged servants who did not know how to organise how to abandon ship(unless they just happened to have been issued a revolver)and were portrayed imbeciles. And the "plucky" Oirish, lovable, rogue ( A thief ) is idolised as a hero... so whats not to like ?

Special effects, fine Rose being an Essex slapper getting nailed after 3 days .. do me a favour The film WAS overhyped and thats why there is the backlash.:thud:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whatever the cinematographical merits of Titanic, it will always be held responsible for that Celine Dion TRAVESTY, and as such has to be marked down heavily.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder how many young girls fall in mad,passionate love after a few minutes and end up losing their virginity in the back of a car in a ships cargo hold after a 3 day romance ?.. well not that many in 1912 thats for sure !
:

I think you'll find that there was plenty of promiscuity in the upper class around 1912.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Most peoples dislike stems from the painting of the Brits involved as either upperclass bigots (who shoot at people on public staircases) or underpriveledged servants who did not know how to organise how to abandon ship(unless they just happened to have been issued a revolver)and were portrayed imbeciles. And the "plucky" Oirish, lovable, rogue ( A thief ) is idolised as a hero... so whats not to like ?

Special effects, fine Rose being an Essex slapper getting nailed after 3 days .. do me a favour The film WAS overhyped and thats why there is the backlash.:thud:

you know so little of the era, young girls having sex after 3 days, no surely not, er yes even in 1912.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Green Street - closely followed by Who Dares Wins. Comedy value though if you're smoking crack (probably).

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Oooops, the worst film, by a mile and a half - Cloverfield. Just pointless, and shit. Oh, and it made me really dizzy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here