Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woods signing by buy the weekend

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Back from Ibiza - I'd guess he on't be signing for us as we're already back at pre-season... Anyone know if SCC have started pre-season yet? Or Palace? Or Millwall?

Surely he'd have cancelled the holiday or come back early if he'd signed for us :(

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
tweeted earlier:
cannot wait to move into my new place :D #buzzing
5 hours ago.

Doesnt say where his new place is though. Wiki still has him as a free agent. :shrug:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
At least where-ever he signs it will be over soon. Hoping it's here but just be good to know as it's one of the few deals based on fact after the Brighton tweets

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This kid still doesn't seem to of signed for anyone? Is he actually any good at football? Definitely seems to lead the lifestyle of a footballer without actually playing, ever! Quite intriguing!

D

Deleted member 18477

This kid still doesn't seem to of signed for anyone? Is he actually any good at football? Definitely seems to lead the lifestyle of a footballer without actually playing, ever! Quite intriguing!

He sat on Notts county's bench when he went on loan for a bit last season. Very unproven!

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
He can just kick the ball VERY hard. Not the greatest player in the world but scored loads of goals in youth football. Thats from Tom Taiwo, the other lad that went to chelsea from leeds.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thought he was trialling at Hull?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I cursed it by saying at least it will be over soon :facepalm: haha Forest he will not start, maybe he should have looked to go back to Notts County then but if even they don't want him maybe he is all just potential and hasn't made any strides in a few years. Well avoided (probably means he'll sign this week having said that)

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Well it seems micheal woods is till in ibiza. and if he went for two weeks then he won't be back till the 3rd july.
which means probably won't sign till 4th-5th july.
fingers crossed it's for us.
along with Owen Garven, Roland Bergkamp and the legend that is Lua Lua!
:bhasign: :amex: punk: :rave:

Just a thought but if I'd agreed terms with a club just before the start of the season be it Southampton or Brighton or anyone else, why would I then go on holiday to Ibiza for 2 weeks and miss the first couple of games even if it was booked. Doesn't show a great deal of commitment to me, in fact it seems a bit arrogant.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What happened to this - did he sign for anyone in the end?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here