Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woods signing by buy the weekend

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Just read on another thread that there maybe a press conference today or tomorrow. Woods signing maybe? Or maybe signings?

Crouch End Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
I saw him play for Chelsea reserves against Arsenal reserves at Barnet (its a free night out) and thought he really stood out, was best player on pitch of superstars (unhappy second string superstars admitedly) and seemed to boss the game.

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
What happened to the Michael woods deal? There is no real update on his twitter page. The only update there is on twitter is that he is going to ibiza!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So turns out, Michael Woods has been living with Ashley Cole for a while since Ashleys split from Cheryl?!

better facilitys? yes, you have a better stadium, yes you will fill it this season, but i can gurantee, no matter what happens this season, you wont fill it agian consistently.

You can guarentee that, can you? There was another Southampton fan on here not long ago who bet one of us we'd average no more then 12000 at home next season - care to put your money where your mouth is also?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
blah blah blah. It's all bollocks really.........

Terribly sorry Bowers but you seem to be under the misapprehension that we give a f*** about Southampton. Look, that fling we had with you last season was just that. It was fun but meant nothing to us and as you can tell from the threads on here since Palace have come back on the scene we can barely even remember what all the fascination with you was in the first place. I'm sorry if you feel hurt by this but please try to move on. We have.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Firstly if Woods joins us i'll be somewhat disappointed. Not a great player, I layed against him when he was at Leeds.

Secondly, yes we have a shitload of money, but it won't get thrown around without good reason. We have an account for the new company which is rumoured to hold £150,000,000. Whih Nicola has increased through investing. (I know of one short that netted amassive return)
The 7,000,000 loss was including the money we spent on rebuilding the squad and the development of the training ground so in fact that figure isn't that bad. Cortese had warned of a losing money in our first two years. With our gates which should be around 26,000 each game next season, so i expect any crowd over 18,000 will generate profit.

I also wouldn't say chilworth and ocean village where the players live is a shithole, neither is the New Forest.
actually i work around chilworth

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Back on topic I believe Woods is back off holiday on Sunday and is due to sign (for whoever) on Monday having already agreed terms

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I think his twitter account has been hacked as he DM'd me this:

woodsyyy
Earn extra money! I do, its easy, i searched and I found this really good site, very helpful, I make $6,950 per month yourl.ir/twit

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Some of you really do talk out your ass dont you.

you think you have more money then us? Nicola cortese has said on a handful of ocassions that we have full backing markus's family.
they have no intention of selling us and very much behind taking us to the premier league and staying in that league.

better facilitys? yes, you have a better stadium, yes you will fill it this season, but i can gurantee, no matter what happens this season, you wont fill it agian consistently.

when you say we have no money behind us, thats why the liebherr family are funding the multi million pound traing ground development.

and just to add, we have better fans
You Gay boys do like a sailor

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Well it seems micheal woods is till in ibiza. and if he went for two weeks then he won't be back till the 3rd july.
which means probably won't sign till 4th-5th july.
fingers crossed it's for us.
along with Owen Garven, Roland Bergkamp and the legend that is Lua Lua!
:bhasign: :amex: punk: :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here