Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woods signing by buy the weekend

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Some of you really do talk out your ass dont you.

you think you have more money then us? Nicola cortese has said on a handful of ocassions that we have full backing markus's family.
they have no intention of selling us and very much behind taking us to the premier league and staying in that league.

better facilitys? yes, you have a better stadium, yes you will fill it this season, but i can gurantee, no matter what happens this season, you wont fill it agian consistently.

when you say we have no money behind us, thats why the liebherr family are funding the multi million pound traing ground development.

and just to add, we have better fans

"no matter what happens this season, you wont fill it agian consistently." ??????????? nice one you helmet! I dont give a f*** about the Liebherr family
& yes we will fill the Amex this year & next & next.
As for your "we have better fans"!!!!!!! If you are an example of a scummers fan, no offense but you sound like a right dweeb (great old school word i think we should use it more)
Now stuff off back to your St Marys council block xx

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

you think you have more money then us? Nicola cortese has said on a handful of ocassions that we have full backing markus's family.
they have no intention of selling us and very much behind taking us to the premier league and staying in that league.

better facilitys? yes, you have a better stadium, yes you will fill it this season, but i can gurantee, no matter what happens this season, you wont fill it agian consistently.

when you say we have no money behind us, thats why the liebherr family are funding the multi million pound traing ground development.

I don't doubt you have more money than us, some folks on here might be over-egging the pot slightly, but that is probably because Bloom's fortune is largely unknown. All we really know about him is that he funded the £93M stadium and we are not having to pay him back (no interest either) directly. We also know that Bloom is here to stay, his family have been involved in Brighton (on the board) since the 1970s, so we feel secure about that. Do you feel the same about your owners?

Bloom is also funding a multi-million pound training facility for us.

I'll leave the last comment to others to respond to.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

So you know how much Tony Bloom is worth then?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I don't think anyone has said that you have no money behind you to be fair, clearly you do.

And yes, we probably wont fill the Amex consistently after the first season, but we will be close enough.

Basically, we aren't that far behind you these days. We should be able to at least compete with you for players, especially as Southampton is such a f***ing dump.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think our friend has gone back in to hiding.................

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
yes you will fill it this season, but i can gurantee, no matter what happens this season, you wont fill it agian consistently.

How can you guarantee that stupid comment? If we are within striking distance of the playoffs or better then of course we will. In fact we would have to expand the stadium for the following season if we have a particularly good season.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Back to my dump? yes, i have.

im at brighton uni if you want to know

If you think Brighton is a dump, you having been home in a long time...
Students!! turn that illegally downloaded album of the levellers off & f*** off back to Mummy with your washing you dweeb!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Woods is anything like Judas he'll be off to Scumhampton.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Firstly if Woods joins us i'll be somewhat disappointed. Not a great player, I layed against him when he was at Leeds.

Secondly, yes we have a shitload of money, but it won't get thrown around without good reason. We have an account for the new company which is rumoured to hold £150,000,000. Whih Nicola has increased through investing. (I know of one short that netted amassive return)
The 7,000,000 loss was including the money we spent on rebuilding the squad and the development of the training ground so in fact that figure isn't that bad. Cortese had warned of a losing money in our first two years. With our gates which should be around 26,000 each game next season, so i expect any crowd over 18,000 will generate profit.

I also wouldn't say chilworth and ocean village where the players live is a shithole, neither is the New Forest.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Back to my dump? yes, i have.

im at brighton uni if you want to know

you are Brighton Uni and refer to people talking out of their "ass".

How do these people get into Uni these days? No wonder this country is going to the dogs. Prey tell, what are you reading?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
So back on subject, does anyone know how good Woods is and actually seen him play a few games?!

Mateof mine reckons he's good enough and up there with Bridcutt potentially. Extremely tenacious and hard working with a strong tackle (oh matron) and good passing. He is however prone to lapses in concentration and can give away the odd silly foul.

Is he Champ standard? I don't know but he could be with a decent run. I'd be pleased of we signed him - he's a player with promise.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
[SPECIAL][/SPECIAL]

better facilitys? yes, you have a better stadium, yes you will fill it this season, but i can
HTML:
gurantee
, no matter what happens this season, you wont fill it agian consistently.

MMmm!Is a GURANTEE some sort of primate? As for FACILITYS,sounds very much like FALCILITIES. We won't fill our ground consistently,like you fill your ground every game then? And of course we are not going to build a £15 million training ground either are we...you have better fans...so you have good air conditioners then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here